Coil-Rite™ Rear Air Helper Spring Kit (4136) by Firestone®. Includes: Air Helper Springs, Supports, Hardware, Air Line, And Inflation Valves. Firestone OEM number: W237604136. Mount inside an existing open coil spring suspension. These air springs provide adjustable spring rates far superior to the standard coil spring. The durable polyurethane air springs will support 500-1,000 lbs per set.
- Control the air pressure in the air helper springs for varying loads and road conditions
- Spring performance can be altered as easily as inflating a tire
- Made of durable, elastic polyurethane
- Support 500-1000 lbs. per set (not to exceed vehicle’s GVWR)
- Designed to work in temperatures between -40 F (-40 C) and 180 F (82 C)
- Average time of installation: 1 Hour
- Manufactured in the United States
Firestone Industrial Products Company, a respected worldwide manufacturer of the highest quality air springs, was founded in 1936. The first Pneumatic Suspension Device, better known as the Firestone Airide™ Air Spring, was designed and patented by the company in 1938. Since that year Firestone has become a leader in innovation and expansion. Firestone offers a large assortment of high-grade air springs for light vehicles, buses, heavy duty trucks, trailers, rail cars, and industrial applications.