Limited Lifetime Warranty & Conditions
Fabspeed Motorsport products (excluding catalytic converters) are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship which is extended to the original purchaser of the product(s). The catalytic converters used in Fabspeed Motorsport products are covered under warranty for 24 months from the date of purchase. Any catalytic converter issue(s) experienced outside of the established 24-month timeframe is the responsibility of the original purchaser.
Disclaimer: There is no warranty of sound quality or volume, as these are completely subjective characteristics.
Upon verification of warranty coverage, Fabspeed will, at its sole option, repair or replace the defective product without charge. This is the only remedy the Consumer has for any loss or damage, however arising, due to nonconformity in or defect of the product.
Fabspeed Motorsport reserves the right to deny warrant service if it can be proved that the product failed or is failing due to accidental damage, external impact, abuse or misuse, track/race use, shipment, handling, storage, worn or faulty engine mounts and/or exhaust mounts, faulty location or installation, excessive vibration, internal explosion or backfire, maintenance in a manner not conforming to the Fabspeed instructions, failure of a third party component, or the installation of the part(s) to a vehicle for which it was not intended.
Exhaust mounts and engine mounts must be checked at least every 12 months by a qualified technician and replaced as necessary. Valid evidence of this regular service may be required in the case of a claim. Fabspeed reserves the right to deny warranty replacement or repair if it is proved that a faulty engine or exhaust mount was responsible for the issue in-question. Attempted repair of a faulty Fabspeed product by anyone other than Fabspeed Motorsport or a Fabspeed-approved agent will void this warranty. .
Fabspeed offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their performance products*. This warranty is offered to the original purchaser and protects against defects in materials and construction.
Catalytic converters: 2-year limited warranty (details below);
Exhaust tip finish: 1-year limited warranty;
Exhaust valves & (related electronics): 1-year limited warranty;
Fabspeed Motorsport Catalytic Converter Warranty:
Fabspeed products containing catalytic converters are protected by a 2-Year limited warranty against failure or defects in material and construction. This warranty does not apply if the product(s) has been installed on a vehicle that has been run with leaded race fuel or fuel additives.
In order for Fabspeed to replace a catalytic converter under the warranty, the following conditions and requirements must ALL be met:
1. Catalysts must not show any physical damage or signs of abuse. Signs of abuse include, but are not limited to, motorsport or on-track use, leaded fuel, fuel additives, etc.
2. Catalysts must be no more than two years in age from the original purchase date.
3. There are no visible exhaust leaks anywhere in the exhaust system upstream of the catalysts.
4. Two ECU printouts showing catalyst inefficiency faults. After the first printout the ECU fault memory is cleared. If the fault returns, a second printout should be made and submitted for warranty approval. Printouts must include operating conditions and vehicle hours.
5. No other faults which will alter the OEM or Fabspeed ECU tune air/fuel calibration should be present on the printouts for catalytic inefficiency (for example: codes for fuel trim, O2 sensors, MAF sensor, etc.)
6. A graph of the oxygen sensors before and after the catalyst must be supplied. This graph should show the oxygen sensors in operation on a fully warm vehicle in closed loop operation.