Pure Lead™ AGM Battery by Exide®. When you have exceeded the capabilities of all other batteries and it is still not enough power. Pure Lead Technology is the solution. With some of the highest CCA and reverse capacity ratings in the industry. Exide Pure Lead Batteries feature a comprehensive line of products reaching a broad assortment of markets. From vehicle enthusiasts to emergency responders to freight trucks. Exide's Pure Lead AGM line has a battery to keep you running stronger longer. Exide's Pure Lead Ultra High Performance AGM Special Order batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Pure Lead Ultra High Performance AGM's lasting energy protects against battery failure.
- Non-slipable AGM. Allows for orientation on battery side. (Inverted not recommended)
- High compression cell insertion creates better cycling characteristics & vibration resistance
- Advanced AGM construction - no water levels to check or terminals to clean
- 3-stage terminal design helps ensure leak-free operation
- Brass terminals increase conductivity to provide maximum performance
- Advanced manufacturing automation helps ensure consistency and reliability
- Designed to withstand extreme temperatures
- Robotic assembly and state of the art plate forming process helps ensure a consistent high-quality battery every time
- Housed in advanced engineered plastics for durability and performance
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea and air transport: DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)
- Registered ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 standards
- 48 Month Free Replacement Period
Exide® Technologies has a rich history spanning more than 120 years in the battery business. Their strengths demonstrate Exide's position as a forerunner of industrial advancement around the world. With countless contributions to the growth of technology, Exide's story, reflects the spirit of innovation and resilience at its best. Today, Exide serves the complex stored energy needs of customers around the world. We provide services and systems that enhance vehicle performance and fleet utilization as well as those that reduce risk of temporary interruptions of power supplies. Their global footprint melds together two significant bases of experience in transportation and industrial markets and provides for better and faster means of introducing innovations in products and services. Exide is working to change the way the world uses and stores electrical energy.