Escort warrants your product against all defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of the original purchase. Escort, at its discretion, will either repair or replace your product free of charge.
Warranty does not apply to your product under any of the following conditions: 1. The serial number has been removed or modified. 2. Your product has been subjected to misuse or damage (including water damage, physical abuse, and/or improper installation). 3. Your product has been modified in any way. 4. Your receipt or proof of purchase is from a non-authorized dealer or internet auction site or non-authorized resellers.
Limitation of Warranty
Except as expressly provided herein, you are acquiring the product "as is" and "where is", without representation or warranty. Escort specifically disclaims any representation or warranty including, but not limited to, those concerning the merchantability and suitability of the product for a particular purpose. Escort shall not be liable for consequential, special, or incidental damages, including, without limitation, damages arising out of the use, misuse, or mounting of the product.
The above limitations or exclusions shall be limited to the extent they violate the laws of any particular state.
Each product Escort manufactures is covered by its factory warranty. While each product may have unique components and policy, the general guideline below will apply to most Escort products.
- All Escort models purchased factory-direct or from authorized resellers come with a full one-year warranty from the date of the original retail purchase.
- Standard accessories packaged with each model have a one-year factory warranty.
- Remote installed system components have a one-year factory warranty.
- Accessory items have a six (6) month factory warranty.
- Extended Service Plans add two (2) additional years to the original factory warranty. The Escort Service Plan extends the factory warranty to the applicable model or unit, but does not extend the warranty to any accessories (whether packaged with the model or separately).
Other legal rights
This warranty gives you specific rights. You may have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act:
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) Learn More