WorkForce WF-100 Wireless Portable Printer by Epson®. Color, 5760 x 1440 dpi Print, 6.7 ppm Mono Print / 3.8 ppm Color Print (ISO), 77 2nd Photo, Automatic Duplex Print, LCD, Wireless LAN, USB, Battery Built-in, Battery Included. The lightweight, wireless mobile printer for professionals on the go. WorkForce WF-100 Inkjet Printer.
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay; Transport Partner
Printing Technology: 4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology
Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 3 droplet sizes, as small as 3 picoliters
Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
ISO Print Speed:
- AC Power
- Black: 6.7 ISO ppm;
- Color: 3.8 ISO ppm; Battery power
- Black: 3.5 ISO ppm;
- Color: 2.0 ISO ppm;
Photo Print Speed: 4" x 6" borderless photo in as fast as 77 sec (max.);
Paper Sizes: 3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", 8.5" x 11", A4, A6, half letter, executive
Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 14"
Borderless Sizes: 4" x 6"
- Plain paper
- Epson Bright White Paper
- Epson Presentation Paper Matte
- Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte
- Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided
- Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
- No. 10
- Plain paper
Input Paper Capacity: 20 sheets plain paper, 1 envelope, 5 sheets photo paper
Ink Type: Pigment ink (fade and water resistant)
Ink Palette: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black
Ink Configuration: One individual Black ink cartridge, one Tri-color ink cartridge (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
Fade Resistance / Print Longevity: Up to 118 years1
- 215 Standard-capacity Black (T215120)
- 215 Standard-capacity Tri-color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow (T215330)
- Hi-Speed USB
- Wireless (802.11 b/g/n)3
- Wi-Fi Direct 3
Printing from a Mobile Device:
- Epson ConnectTM;4: Epson Email Print, Epson iPrintTM; Mobile App, Epson Remote Print
- Other: Apple AirPrintTM;, Google Cloud PrintTM;, Kindle FireTM;
- Windows 8.x (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.10.x5
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 R2
- Windows Server 2003
Printer Language: Epson ESC/P -R
- Operating: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C) AC Adapter
- 41 to 104 F (5 to 40 C) Battery
- Storage: -22 to 140 F (-30 to 60 C) 1 week
- Operating: 20 80% (RH)
- Storage: 20 90% (RH) (no condensation)
- Power: 6.3 B(A)
- Pressure: 49 dB(A)
- AC: 100 240V Universal (Automatic)
- USB Power: 5V (based on USB 2.0)
- DC Power Inlet: 24V
Rated Frequency: 50 60 Hz
- 0.4A 0.2A (Not charging battery)
- 0.6A 0.3A (Charging battery)
- Charge via USB: Yes (when charging via USB, printer must be turned off or sleep condition)
- Recharge Time with AC Adapter: 2.5 hours
- Recharge Time with USB (Power Off): 2.5 hours (1.5A), 10 hours (0.5A)
- Quick Charge (w/AC Adapter): 5 minutes (up to five Black & White prints)
- Battery Life: 100 Black & White pages / 50 color pages
- Approx. 11 W Not Charging (Printing)
- Approx. 14 W Charging (Printing)
- Approx. 4 W Not Charging (Ready)
- Approx. 14 W Charging (Ready)
- Approx. 1.3 W Not Charging (Sleep)
- Approx. 12 W Charging (Sleep)
- Approx. 0.3 W Not Charging (Power Off)
- Approx. 11 W Charging (Power Off)
Safety Standards: UL60950, CSA C22.2 No. 60950, EMI FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CAN / CSA CEI / IEC CISPR 22 class B
- Printing: 12.2" x 9.1" x 8.5" (W x D x H)
- Storage: 12.2" x 6.1" x 2.4" (W x D x H)
Weight: 3.5 lb
Software Included: Epson printer driver7
Country of Origin: Philippines
1 Display permanence based on accelerated testing of prints displayed under glass in indoor display conditions; album permanence based on accelerated testing of prints in dark storage conditions. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, temperature, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee the longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them.
2 Replacement cartridge yields are based on ISO/IEC 24711 tests in default mode printing continuously. Cartridge yields vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and all-in-one maintenance, and all colors have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included cartridges is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the "replace cartridge" signal.
3 Wi-Fi CERTIFIEDTM;; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
4 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device.
5Some applications and/or functions may not be supported under Mac OS X.
6Only printing is supported under Windows Server OS.
7Internet access is required to install OS X drivers and software.
Print wherever business takes you with the WorkForce WF-100, the world's lightest and smallest mobile printer. Offering built-in wireless connectivity plus Wi-Fi Direct™, you can print invoices, contracts and more from your iPad™, iPhone™, tablet, smartphone or laptop. Designed for professionals on the go, the portable WF-100 houses a built-in battery that charges via USB or AC adapter - both are included. The automatic power-off feature saves battery life. And, the 1.4" LCD offers simple wireless setup and operation. Easily print professional-quality documents and photos. Featuring fast speeds and quick-dry inks, the WF-100 is perfect for productive printing anywhere, anytime.
Epson® is an industry-leading maker in the printer, professional imaging, projector, scanner, system devices and factory automation solutions. The brand goes the extra mile to offer high-performance products that exceed its customers' expectations. As an innovator and forward-thinking company, Epson is constantly seeking new ways to help you tackle a variety of tasks more easily and efficiently. When it comes to your work or home, Epson has you covered with a diverse line of sophisticated printers, scanners, projectors, wearables, robots, as well as the highest-quality ink and paper to bring your best ideas in high-end quality. These are advanced tools ready to create fine works of art, in vivid colors and with dazzling clarity of details. Epson’s line of compact desktop and large format printers, photo and POS printers, all-one printing solutions, mobile, desktop and flatbed scanners, interactive and large venue projectors and many more will dramatically help customize workflows. Epson’s long tradition of introducing efficient, precise products will continue into the future – with the continued development of some of the most advanced micromechantronics capabilities for ultra-fine, high-precision processing.