ELPGS03 RF 3D Glasses by Epson®, for use with Powerlite.
- Crystal-clear 3D entertainment — enables easy viewing of 3D movies and games
- Sleek, lightweight design — comfortably view 3D content; remarkable coverage
- Easily adjustable — offers the ideal fit for anyone; fits over most eyeglasses
- Compatibility — for use with RF 3D projectors including the PowerLite Home Cinemas 2000, 2030, 3020, 3020e, 5020UB, 5020UBe, 5030UB, 5030UBe, and 750HD; Pro Cinemas 4030, 6020UB, and 6030UB; and the PowerLite W16 projector.
- Rechargeable — up to 40 hours, plus 3-minute quick charge
3D Adventures Like Never Before.Take 3D entertainment to a whole new level right at home with an Epson 3D projector and Epson RF 3D Glasses. Stylish and lightweight, while offering amazing coverage, these 3D glasses enable you to experience eye-popping home entertainment in the comfort of your own living room. Fully adjustable, they ensure comfort and convenience, and even fit over most eyeglasses. Epson's RF 3D glasses are rechargeable up to 40 hours. They also include a cleaning cloth for easy maintenance and a soft storage case for protection when not in use.
Epson® is an industry-leading maker in the printer, professional imaging, projector, scanner, system devices and factory automation solutions. The brand goes the extra mile to offer high-performance products that exceed its customers' expectations. As an innovator and forward-thinking company, Epson is constantly seeking new ways to help you tackle a variety of tasks more easily and efficiently. When it comes to your work or home, Epson has you covered with a diverse line of sophisticated printers, scanners, projectors, wearables, robots, as well as the highest-quality ink and paper to bring your best ideas in high-end quality. These are advanced tools ready to create fine works of art, in vivid colors and with dazzling clarity of details. Epson’s line of compact desktop and large format printers, photo and POS printers, all-one printing solutions, mobile, desktop and flatbed scanners, interactive and large venue projectors and many more will dramatically help customize workflows. Epson’s long tradition of introducing efficient, precise products will continue into the future – with the continued development of some of the most advanced micromechantronics capabilities for ultra-fine, high-precision processing.