Shock and End Links Bushings®. Energy Suspension offers polyurethane bushings for mounting points on shock absorbers, rear Watts Link arms, and sway bar end links. They exceed OEM levels of cushioning and holding power, and resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to deterioration from road grime, oil leaks, and salt slush without drying out or crumbling the way rubber mounts can. Energy Suspension also offers complete assembled link kits that include bushings as well.
- Kit provides parts for left and right front sway bar end links
- Bushing sets include reinforced, zinc-coated steel tubes for mounting
- Reduces play and slack in OEM factory sway bar end link bushings to sharpen handling performance when vehicle weight shifts
- High-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Eliminates creaks and rattles that result from worn rubber bushings as the sway bar articulates
- Multiple color choices available
- Energy Suspension high-pressure endurance tests made in a range of extreme temperature conditions show HYPER-FLEX polyurethane lasts 5 to 10 times longer than conventional rubber
- Non-greasable design comes with lubricant for one-time application prior to installation
- All hardware needed for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Energy Suspension offer polyurethane bushings that provide superior resistance to deforming under aggressive driving or load carrying conditions. Here you’ll find bushings and grommets for shock absorber end links, Watts linkage arms, sway bar links, and more. All are designed to hold up many times better than OEM rubber bushings, and support a great deal of load stress at crucial pivot points that involve rotation. OEM size and dimensions allow easy bolt-on installation, and you’ll have peace of mind that comes from knowing you won’t have to face the creaking noise and excess play that comes from worn rubber bushings again.
Polyurethane construction provides stronger, more resilient cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and its durable construction will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber mounts can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, even leaking oils or other vehicle fluids. Energy Suspension proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in the early 1980s in San Clemente, California, Energy Suspension® has specialized in the development and improvement of polyurethane, and has always been a believer in finding ways to use it to create products that improve automotive performance. Since the company's earliest days, their mission has been to be number one in quality and product lineup when it comes to polyurethane bushings, mounts, and other vibration-dampening grommets. Today, their worldwide presence and industry-wide respect show their efforts have paid off. Energy Suspension has achieved many firsts in the world of polyurethane suspension products, and on our website we offer many of its products at budget-friendly prices. In an independent test done by Mopar Muscle magazine, a late model Dodge Challenger Hemi was fitted with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings throughout all steering and suspension components. While the ride was still comfortable after the change, the improved Challenger's lap times dropped consistently from 76 seconds with OEM rubber to 74 seconds with the polyurethane bushings. Their more resilient nature resisted crushing and warping under pressure - in turn, leading to reduced body lean and better tire grip which allowed faster speeds around turns. Considering races are often won by a fraction of a second, it's easy to see the significant benefits that Energy Suspension bushings can bring to your car or truck.