Universal Creeper Wheels by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 4 polyurethane caster wheels designed to offer the vibration-absorbing characteristics of rubber without its tendency to dry up, harden, and crumble over time. Great for use on toolboxes, mechanic’s creepers, trays, seats, file drawers, or any other carriers that use caster wheels. Available in multiple diameter sizes and colors, with hardware included.
- Available in multiple diameter sizes and colors
- Great for use on toolbox, mechanic’s creeper, tray, seats, file drawers, or any other carriers that use caster wheels
- High-density polyurethane construction resists degrading, drying, and crumbling the way rubber bushings can
- Ideal for wheeled carriers that support heavier loads
- Fitted bolts and washers necessary for installation are included
- Energy Suspension high-pressure endurance tests made in a range of extreme temperature conditions show HYPER-FLEX polyurethane caster wheels last 5 to 10 times longer than conventional rubber ones
- 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects (not normal wear)
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Polyurethane caster wheels simply make more sense than other kinds do. They absorb vibrations when wheeling your toolbox, mechanic’s creeper, tray, seats, file drawers, or any other carriers over a rough floor better than plastic, and they resist crumbling better than rubber. Their greater overall resilience prevents them from collapsing or deforming, even when a great amount of weight is piled on them. Polyurethane also offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures. Energy Suspension proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in the early 1980s in San Clemente, California, Energy Suspension has specialized in the development and improvement of polyurethane, and has always been a believer in finding ways to use it to create products that improve automotive performance. Since the company’s earliest days, their mission has been to be number one in quality, product lineup, and customer service when it comes to polyurethane bushings, mounts, and other vibration-dampening grommets. Today, their worldwide presence, loyal yet expanding customer base, and industry-wide respect show their efforts have paid off. Energy Suspension has achieved many firsts in the world of polyurethane suspension products, and CARiD offers best prices on many of them here. In an independent test done by Mopar Muscle magazine, a late model Dodge Challenger Hemi was fitted with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings throughout all steering and suspension components. While the ride was still comfortable after the change, the improved Challenger’s lap times dropped consistently from 76 seconds with OEM rubber to 74 seconds with the polyurethane bushings. Their more resilient nature resisted crushing and warping under pressure – in turn, leading to reduced body lean and better tire grip which allowed faster speeds around turns. Considering races are often won by a fraction of a second, it’s easy to see the significant benefits that Energy Suspension bushings can bring to your car or truck.