Scion tC 2009, Sportline Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs with 2" Front and Rear Drop Height by Eibach®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement springs offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving while eliminating body roll, dive, and squat to create a more enjoyable level of aggressive driving.
- Pure Sport Suspension Springs and Appearance
- Optimal attraction through lowering
- Progressive suspension characteristics
- Engineered and tested to work perfectly with stock dampers
- Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride height
- Set of four springs with a lower than stock ride height
- When installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered
- Springs are progressive to maintain ride comfort during normal driving
- No wheel alignment needed after installation
- Reduces body roll for more stable handling and faster cornering speeds
- Manufacturer warrants the springs 1 million miles
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Your performance car was designed to provide good handling with a comfortable ride. Manufacturers fit softer springs as a compromise to please the majority of their customers who commute every day over potholes, not the driver that wants to wring the maximum out of their vehicle’s built-in responsiveness. For those that do want crisper, sharper handling, the Sportline Lowering Kit is a set of replacement springs that are lower in overall height than your vehicle’s factory-issued ones. They drop your ride height and boost handling from good to great without giving you a punishing ride. Your vehicle was built with a sophisticated suspension, so don’t compromise it with springs that cause your car to ride rough. Riding rough is for amateurs.
Dropping the ride height lowers your vehicle’s center of gravity – reducing body roll and any tendencies to lean over. Unlike original equipment and some low-height springs on the market, these feature a progressive spring rate that varies as needs demand. The top of the coil is softer for more give under everyday operation when things are not pushed hard. But just as the vehicle starts to lean when more demanding conditions arise, a stiffer and stiffer rate kicks in as the springs compress. The result is less body roll for more stable handling, faster cornering speeds, reduced rear end squat during acceleration, better drive wheel grip for faster launches, and reduced nose dive that can shorten your stopping distance. All with an uncompromised, premium ride.
Founded in 1949 in Germany by Heinrich Eibach, Eibach® has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of springs and related products. You'll find Eibach springs as the chosen brand in a wide variety of industries and automotive applications. From miniscule springs for incredibly small pressure valves to large industrial tension coils, Eibach's growth and success has always been attributed to a company spirit that drives them to be the best. Eibach automotive springs have been instrumental in vehicles achieving victories in NASCAR, Formula 1, ARCA, GT3, FIA World Rallye, and V8 Supercar championship racing series among others and have been used as original equipment by AMG and other respected vehicle tuners since the 1970s. Today, Eibach also has world headquarters for North America in California where they manufacture all products sold on these shores.