Pro-Truck Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Drop your truck’s ride height, center of gravity, and aerodynamic resistance while you add aggressive style, sportier handling, and better fuel economy. Front lowering kits for trucks include shorter replacement springs. To lower rear ride height, Eibach offers rear replacement leaf spring shackles as well as rear hanger pieces – both of which reposition leaf springs to lower rear ride height. 1 million mile warranty.
- Reduced height coil springs lower front ride height
- Replacement shackles available for some leaf spring vehicles reposition leaf springs higher, lowering the truck's rear ride height
- Replacement rear hangers for applicable makes and models relocate the mounting point of leaf springs into the wheel well, dropping the ride height
- Eliminates extra space in between tires and fenders for an aggressive look
- Allows your truck or sport utility to fit inside a garage easier
- Provide easier ingress and egress for passengers
- Lower your truck's center of gravity for sportier and more stable handling at any speed
- Significantly reduce aerodynamic drag and increase fuel economy
- Increase your personal safety by reducing your vehicle's tendency to roll over
- This "Pro" series signifies a moderate level of drop vs. "Sport" series kits that feature a more extreme level of drop
- 1 million mile manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Are you tired of the way your pickup truck or sport utility looms like a hulking 18-wheeler? The way passengers complain about climbing up into it? The way it gets blown around by gusts on the highway? The way you can't fit it in the garage after washing and waxing it? And have you reached the breaking point with how much fuel it uses during its struggle to overcome its poor aerodynamic qualities? If so, you are ready for any of Eibach's Pro-Truck Lowering kits. For dropping the front ride height, choose the Pro Truck Front Lowering Kit that offers shorter springs. Depending on the design of your truck's rear leaf spring suspension, our site will guide you to either the Rear Shackle Kit or the Rear Hanger Kit – both of which relocate the mounting point of leaf springs into the wheel well in order to drop the ride height. Gaps between fenders and wheels will close, and the aggressive stance gained will give your truck the profile that the factory should have.
Once installed, you'll notice how much better turn-in response, handling, and cornering are as well. Dropping the ride height alone lowers your truck's center of gravity – reducing body roll and any tendencies to lean over. The result is more stable handling, faster cornering speeds, reduced rear end squat during acceleration, better drive wheel grip for faster launches, and reduced nose dive that can shorten your stopping distance. Increased safety with better performance and an uncompromised, premium ride makes this kit a no-brainer for the performance truck enthusiast. Eibach proudly builds all Pro-Truck lowering kits in the United States, and backs all components with a 1 million mile warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1949 in Germany by Heinrich Eibach, Eibach® has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of springs and related products. You'll find Eibach springs as the chosen brand in a wide variety of industries and automotive applications. From miniscule springs for incredibly small pressure valves to large industrial tension coils, Eibach's growth and success has always been attributed to a company spirit that drives them to be the best. Eibach automotive springs have been instrumental in vehicles achieving victories in NASCAR, Formula 1, ARCA, GT3, FIA World Rallye, and V8 Supercar championship racing series among others and have been used as original equipment by AMG and other respected vehicle tuners since the 1970s. Today, Eibach also has world headquarters for North America in California where they manufacture all products sold on these shores.