Pro-System Front and Rear Lowering Kit with 1.4" Front and 1.5" Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. This is a set of replacement performance-oriented springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving while eliminating body roll, dive, and squat to create a more enjoyable level of aggressive driving.
|Front Drop Height: 1.4"|
|Rear Drop Height: 1.5"|
- Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle's street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride height
- Includes a set of sport springs, bump stops, and shock absorbers
- When installed, your vehicle's ride height will be lowered
- Springs are progressive to maintain ride comfort during normal driving
- Wheel alignment is required after installation
- Reduces body roll for more stable handling and faster cornering speeds
- Reduces rear end squat during acceleration to boost drive wheel grip for faster launches
- "Pro" series signifies a moderate level of drop vs. "Sport" series kits that feature a more extreme level of drop
- Reduces nose dive during braking to create shorter stopping distances
- Manufacturer warrants the springs and sway bars for 1 million miles, shock absorbers for 2 years
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- (4) Pro-Kit Coil Springs
- (4) Pro-Damper Shock Absorbers
Your performance car built in the United States, Germany, or Asia was designed to provide good handling with a comfortable ride. Manufacturers fit softer springs as a compromise to please the majority of their customers who commute every day over potholes, not the driver that wants to wring the maximum out of their vehicle's built-in responsiveness. For those that do want crisper, sharper handling Eibach offers the Pro System Lowering Kit. It drops your ride height and boosts handling from good to great without the punishing ride that comes from kits offered by competitors. Your vehicle was built with a sophisticated suspension, so don't compromise it with a kit that causes your car to ride rough. Because riding rough is for amateurs.
The Pro System lowering Kit starts with replacement springs that are lower in overall height than your vehicle's factory-issued ones. Dropping the ride height alone lowers your vehicle's center of gravity – reducing body roll and any tendencies to lean over. Then, the progressive rate of these Eibach springs goes to work. Unlike original equipment and some low-height springs on the market, these feature a spring rate that varies as needs demand. The top of the coil is softer for more give under everyday operation when things are not pushed hard. But just as the vehicle starts to lean when more demanding conditions arise, a stiffer and stiffer rate kicks in as the springs compress. The result is less body roll for more stable handling, faster cornering speeds, reduced rear end squat during acceleration, better drive wheel grip for faster launches, and reduced nose dive that can shorten your stopping distance. All with an uncompromised, premium ride. Enhancing the spring's abilities are rubber bump stops and shock absorbers.
Founded in 1949 in Germany by Heinrich Eibach, Eibach® has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of springs and related products. You'll find Eibach springs as the chosen brand in a wide variety of industries and automotive applications. From miniscule springs for incredibly small pressure valves to large industrial tension coils, Eibach's growth and success has always been attributed to a company spirit that drives them to be the best. Eibach automotive springs have been instrumental in vehicles achieving victories in NASCAR, Formula 1, ARCA, GT3, FIA World Rallye, and V8 Supercar championship racing series among others and have been used as original equipment by AMG and other respected vehicle tuners since the 1970s. Today, Eibach also has world headquarters for North America in California where they manufacture all products sold on these shores.