Goldline™ Gray Class B RV Cover (GLRVB1820G) by Eevelle®, 246" L x 84" W x 117" H. Tru-Weave fabric is a heavy-duty 7 oz. woven true loom-woven polyester constructed of 600x300 denier filament polyester yarns and 99 thread count. It is coated with Durapel water proofing rain finish as well as UV inhibitor and Anti-Microbial finish to make it UV and mildew resistant. The result is an incredibly strong, yet supple breathable product that will provide protection for your RV for years to come.
- Tru-Weave fabric technology ensures quality craftsmanship and durability
- Sof-Tec Marine coating provides 100% water resistance
- Treated with UV Sun Inhibitor for maximum sunlight protection
- Micro-porous film allows superior breathability to prevent rot and mildew
- Zippered panels with anti-scratch sleeves allow easy access to all entry points
- Everest Glove™ extended zipper pulls for easy use on cold days
- Super duty reinforced corners
- Quick-release buckles for fast and easy access to all entry points
- Integrated straps for added security against high winds
- Sizing straps ensure a snug custom fit
- Anti-hit reflective panels for added safety at night
- Executive style duffle storage bag
- Sizing straps to provide a snug, semi-custom fit and minimize wind flap
- 5-year warranty
Eevelle® is a leading company with 25 years of experience in manufacturing prime quality covers for the automotive, marine, RV, and materials handling industries. With the intention of providing products which enhance the outdoor and recreational experience of clients, Eevelle offers a diverse line of superior covers for cars, trucks, and SUVs, bimini tops, golf cart covers, semi custom and universal boat covers, as well as forklift covers, enclosures, shades, and more.