Universal Multi-Frequency Back-Up Alarm by ECCO®. The Multi-Frequency back-up alarm provides a solution to potential noise pollution created by back-up alarms in confined or densely populated work areas by maintaining a safe warning signal for those in the danger zone of backing vehicles while minimizing disturbance to work site neighbors. The Multi-Frequency alarm operates by emitting sound at multiple frequencies attenuated above 4000Hz so that the sound is perceived to dissipate more quickly than a conventional pure-tone alarm.
|Voltage: 12-24 V|
- Emits sound at multiple frequencies attenuated above 4000Hz
- Compact design and universal mounting maximizes location options
- Encapsulated electronics extend product life
- Made using the breakthrough technology
- Effective, innovative, and extremely robust
- Maximum protection and improved safety
ECCO® is the Americas division of ECCO Safety Group with the main headquarter in Boise, Idaho. For more than 40 years it has designed and produced innovative visual and audible warning equipment for commercial vehicles. Its product line includes, but is not limited to, back-up alarms, light bars, beacons, camera system, etc. All ECCO products are designed to maximize protection and increase the safety of commercial vehicle operations. ECCO has a global presence with 9 manufacturing centers and partners in more than 100 countries, including the United States and more.