Universal 22" 21 Series Amber Mini Emergency LED Light Bar by ECCO®. 21 Series Lightbars are versatile and powerful warning devices suitable for a range of vehicle types and duties. There are numerous options and lengths available and the lightbars can either be mounted permanently to the vehicle or mounted using an optional roof mounting kit. The 21 Series is suitable for many vehicle applications and features LED modules with TIR optics, a durable aluminum chassis, polycarbonate lenses and a sleek, low profile design.
- Vehicle specific brackets sold separately
- Installation may require minor modifications (e.g. drilling, cutting, wiring, etc.).
|Color illumination: amber|
|Dome color: clear|
|Mount type: permanent|
|Voltage: 12 VDC|
|Approval: SAE J845 Class I, Cal. Title 13|
|Warranty: 5 years|
|Temperature range: -22F to +122F|
- Low-profile chassis
- Integrated LED Safety Director™
- 19 flash patterns (independent flashing)
- 31 flash patterns (centrally controlled)
- Aluminum chassis, polycarbonate base and lens
- Range of strap mounting accessory kits
- Customizable configuration available
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Made using the breakthrough technology
- Effective, innovative, and extremely robust
- High quality at a budget-friendly price
ECCO® is the Americas division of ECCO Safety Group with the main headquarter in Boise, Idaho. For more than 40 years it has designed and produced innovative visual and audible warning equipment for commercial vehicles. Its product line includes, but is not limited to, back-up alarms, light bars, beacons, camera system, etc. All ECCO products are designed to maximize protection and increase the safety of commercial vehicle operations. ECCO has a global presence with 9 manufacturing centers and partners in more than 100 countries, including the United States and more.