USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides even temperature moderation to avoid warpage, and protective finish provides corrosion resistance on non-contact areas. The anodized layer is designed to disappear in the area that the brake pads contact the rotor. Recommended for use with EBC Greenstuff, Yellowstuff, and Redstuff pads.
- Created to be the lowest noise brake rotors designed for performance applications
- Recommended by EBC for use with Greenstuff, Yellowstuff, and Redstuff pads
- Angled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gases
- Two sets of slots on rotor surfaces provide even pad wear which creates flat, parallel rotor wear without ridges from developing
- Black GEOMET™ and NITROTHERM™ anti corrosive finish
- Brake rotors are unidirectional to the left and right side of your vehicle to maximize effectiveness
- EBC recommends a 500 mile break in period with lighter braking application
- Ensure increased pad bite and improved air circulation
- Clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Create an escape route for debris, dust, and water
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Offer much faster heat dissipation
- Resistant to warping and fading
USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors are created for the enthusiast who wants low noise from their brakes while doing a higher level of aggressive driving or towing. Two sets of shallow slots cover all areas of the rotor surfaces so both pads and rotors wear evenly all the way across – preventing the grooves and ridges from building up that cause frictional noise. They also effectively increase the level of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gas expulsion necessary to keep rotors cool and functional during street performance driving in any weather. Additionally, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors feature a vented center for air to pass between both rotor sides, so metal expands evenly during use and the chance of warpage is minimized. USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors are designed for use with EBC Greenstuff, Yellowstuff, and Redstuff pads. All areas of the rotors have a protective coating to prevent corrosion, and should be fully ready for use after the first 500 miles of moderate brake application.
The world-renowned brake experts at EBC have developed over a dozen variations of performance brake components, and each one is crafted to provide a superior level of grip, wear, and performance for uniquely different vehicle sizes, weights, and applications. When the company engineers who created pads that can survive 1,800 degree temperature test runs turn their attention to creating equally impressive brake rotors, it will be finely tuned to deliver impressive looks behind your wheel spokes and performance that’s as equally impressive on your last run as your first. If you’ve been let down by underperforming brake rotors that didn’t last as long as they should, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors are designed for the long run. If installed at the same time as a new set of EBC brake pads, it’s not uncommon for these rotors to last the length of the first set with more than enough life to be used with a second set. USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors are the result of relentless testing and refinement, and when better brake rotors are built it is EBC that will build them.
Founded and based in the United Kingdom, EBC Brakes® is a premiere producer of brake components for passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, ATVs, and even scooters. EBC brake pads and rotors are preferred by fleet operators of emergency vehicles, livery cabs, and by discerning racers all over the world for the effective grip, superior lifespan, resistance to heat buildup, and proper fit they deliver. From the company president down to every employee, EBC strongly believes that brake components that are truly superior must be constructed from the most effective materials and also offer the lowest environmental impact possible. Likewise, EBC will never put their name on any products that cut corners in development, quality control, or are manufactured using sweatshop working conditions where human rights are not valued. When you want the best, most responsible brake components that meet or exceed OEM specification without dealer OEM markup, EBC Brakes is the only name you need to know.