Universal Bullet Cat™ ECO II Catalytic Converter by Eastern®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Round. Without O2 Sensor Ports. Whether your catalytic converter is damaged by road debris or failed due to an engine problem, you definitely need a new one, and this product is the way to go. Made of stainless steel, the catalytic converter is designed to reduce dangerous exhaust gases, converting harmful emissions into less hazardous ones.
- To ensure precise fit, please check catalytic converter shape, length and inlet diameter: the latter should match your exhaust pipe diameter
- Installation may involve welding and cutting
- This is a Federal (EPA) compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY. It is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME
|Catalytic Series: Bullet Cat™ ECO II|
|Converter Configuration: Universal Fit|
|Converter Body Material: Stainless Steel|
|Catalytic Converter Substrate Material: Ceramic|
|Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Round|
|Inlet Type: Non-Flanged|
|Outlet Type: Non-Flanged|
|Inlet Quantity: 1|
|Outlet Quantity: 1|
|Catalytic Converter Body Height: 4"|
|Catalytic Converter Width: 4"|
|O2 Sensor Port: No|
|Inlet Mounting Hardware Included: No|
|Outlet Mounting Hardware Included: No|
|Inlet Gasket Included: No|
|Outlet Gasket Included: No|
|Grade Type: Performance|
- Converts harmful engine emissions to less dangerous gases and water vapor
- Advanced design for maximum engine output
- Fully welded tube construction with no mechanical seams that can leak or open up under stress
- Compact, stainless steel can resists corrosion, fits easily in tight applications
- Rated for applications up to 5.9L/6,000 lbs
- Tested with header applications on engines up to 8.0L/V12
There are millions of vehicles on the roads, and each one is a source of air pollution. The amount of pollution that all vehicles produce together can create big problems, especially in large cities. To solve these problems, automakers constantly refined engine control systems, and one of these refinements is installing a catalytic converter in each vehicle. The purpose of this part is to convert harmful pollutants such as Carbon Monoxide, Nitrogen Oxide, and volatile organic compounds into less harmful emissions, including water vapor and Carbon Dioxide, before they leave the exhaust system.
If you are searching for a quality catalytic converter for your vehicle, the Eastern Universal Fit Catalytic Converter is a great solution. The company offers universal converters for a wide range of vehicles, including SUVs, trucks, vans, sports cars, both foreign and domestic. Designed using advanced materials and the Eastern proprietary NANO technology chemistry, the product provides better converter efficiency and maximum engine output. NANO technology ensures that the catalyst material is more uniformly distributed throughout the substrate. This results in increased catalyst exposure to exhaust gases with more complete catalytic conversions for reduced exhaust emissions. It is available in various inlet and outlet sizes and with and without air tubes and O2 sensor bungs. Most converters include full top and bottom heat shields. This universal fit catalytic converter is street legal in 49 states, except California.
Founded in 1976, Eastern Catalytic® has always been focused on a single mission: to provide car owners with the widest range of top catalytic converters and related emission control products, both OEM and aftermarket. Headquartered in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, the company also has facilities in England, Canada, and Mexico. Eastern Catalytic offers its customers various converter lines such as universal, direct-fit, diesel, manifold, CARB, and high-performance that cover over 46,000 applications. What is more, the company is a proud member of numerous industry associations, including MECA, AAIA, and SEMA.