GMC Sierra 2008, Behind the Seat Storage Case (10058) by DU-HA®. Color: Black. Includes: 2-Piece Foam Gun Organizers. Get your gear organized and make use of the empty space behind your seat with this versatile behind-the-seat storage case. Perfect for the contractor or sportsman, this case will safely and securely store your tools, or your guns and hunting supplies. Custom made for each application, this storage case is made from heavy-duty polyethylene, and comes in your choice of matching interior colors.
- May Restrict Seat From Fully Sliding Back
- No Plastic Dividers Are Available
- Legal in all states except Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Illinois (have gun case laws). For these four states, the DU-HA acts as a legal if guns are first placed in gun sleeves before being placed in the gun case.
- Provides significant storage area in the cabs of full-size pickup trucks
- Designed to fit behind your pre-existing seats
- Holds 2 rifles or shotguns, both with scopes
- Keeps items organized and prevents loose items from becoming damaged
- Prevents theft, stores valuables out of sight
- Constructed from heavy-duty polyethylene
- Includes slots cut out to secure gear with straps or bungee cords, 2 straps included
- Includes removable gun rack/organizer inserts made from soft material that won’t damage guns
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
If your gear is cluttering up the floor and the seat of your pickup, it can become damaged rolling around. It can also become downright dangerous flying through the air inside the cab if you’re involved in an accident. It’s hard to find items when they’re clumped together in a messy pile, and valuables strewn about your cab invites theft. But where can you organize and store a lot of gear within the confines of a pickup truck cab? Well, even in a regular cab pickup there’s useable room behind the seats, and now DU-HA gives you an effective way to use it and organize your gear with this behind-the-seat storage case.
The DU-HA Behind the Seat Storage Case isn’t some universal container made to fit all trucks. Such storage devices must out of necessity be a compromise, and therefore limited in the amount they can hold. The DU-HA is custom designed for each application, to effectively make use of as much room as possible. The DU-HA’s generous dimensions will hold a significant amount of tools or 2 rifles or shotguns, with scopes, so it’s ideal for the contractor or sportsman. It’s designed without a lid, so items can be stacked and larger items will fit with no problem. Slots are cut in the sides of the case to allow straps or bungee cords to hold your cargo in place, and 2 straps are included. Two gun rack inserts are also included, which are designed to support 1 or 2 guns, depending on which ends of the inserts are used. Both inserts are made from soft material, to prevent gun damage.
Constructed from durable, heavy-duty polyethylene, the DU-HA is made to give you many years of reliable service. It’s available in your choice of matching interior colors, and comes with mounting instructions and everything needed for installation. All DU-HA storage units are proudly made in the USA, and DU-HA is so confident of their quality that they back them with a lifetime warranty.
NOTE: On regular cab models, not considered a legal gun case in states with gun case laws, unless guns are first placed in sleeves.
DU-HA® stands for Down Under Holding Apparatus. The company specializes in manufacturing storage solutions for pickup trucks, utilizing the unused space behind and under the seats. DU-HA Storage units are not universal. Each one is custom designed to make maximum use of the available space in that particular truck, so you can carry as much gear as possible. DU-HA storage units are ideal for carrying tools, hunting gear, sporting equipment, rope, tie-downs, bungee cords, chains, gloves, boots, hats, jumper cables, etc. DU-HA storage units come with gun rack/organizers and hold 2-4 guns, depending on application. DU-HA storage units are considered legal gun cases in most states.