Toyota T-100 1995, Front Axle Shaft Assembly by DSS®. DSS engineers, researches, designs, develops and distributes the highest quality CV Axles for the Aftermarket. DSS has the largest and best CV Axle coverage in the industry. DSS is the only aftermarket provider offering 3-years or 36,000 miles limited warranty, the equivalent of most OEM's.
- At least 25% Stronger than traditional design
- Slip unit travel distance is 60mm longer than OE
- Operation angle is 45 degree at any travel point, OE only one point
- Both O/B and I/B joint can be disassembled for repairing purpose, OE does not
- The slip cage is longer than OE's, so the new XB axle is much more stable
- The male and female ball splines are precision extruded, so the new sample moves very smooth
After 4 years of market research, development, and testing, DSS® was founded in 2004. Founded by two engineers, one professional operation officer joined in 2005. 60+ years of automotive business experience. 35+ years of distribution leadership. 40+ years of management experience. Member of AAIA, AIA(ACA) Since year of 2007. DSS engineers, researches, designs, develops and distributes the highest quality CV Axles and Drive Shafts for the Aftermarket.