Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid (911-502) by Dorman®. Vent Shut Valve. Dorman’s Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid is engineered from robust materials to effectively direct the flow of fuel vapor through the EVAP system. Replacement restores on-board diagnosis of the EVAP system and helps maintain optimal system operation, year after year.
- Connector/Terminal Configuration: 2 Blade
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Installation Note: Not Applicable
- Package Contents: 1 Valve
- Vacuum Connector Diameter: 1/2"
- Vacuum Connector Quantity: 2
- Replacement helps to reduce atmospheric pollution due to hydrocarbon emissions
- High-quality design for prolonged durability against harsh road and weather conditions
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- A necessary replacement item for passing inspection in certain states
When you want to get OEM quality without the high dealer price, Dorman is the right choice for you. Today you can fix your vehicle properly and have money left in your pocket with a Dorman product. It will look, function, and fit just like the part from the dealer, so your vehicle will operate as it should or even better. The Dorman product is designed using state-of-the-art technologies to exactly replicate the OEM unit, then it is manufactured with modern tooling so that the end product looks and fits exactly as designed. The unit is made to the same dimensions as the OEM part with the same gauge material. Dorman is confident in the quality of their products, which is why the company covers them with a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship. Easily restore the appearance and function of your vehicle with Dorman products.
Dorman Products, Inc. is well-known as a leader in providing quality auto parts to the aftermarket. They have earned their reputation for excellence from over three decades of experience in providing automotive replacement parts, fasteners and service line products primarily for the automotive aftermarket. Their prestigious position stems from a unique combination of application expertise, innovative product design, and breadth of product offerings, many of which are not conveniently or economically available elsewhere.