Air Bag Clockspring by Dorman®. This product allows the air bag clockspring to be replaced without the time and expense of replacing the wiring harness. Precisely engineered for trouble-free performance, the Dorman air bag clockspring keeps the airbag warning light off and returns wheel-mounted controls to proper operation.
- Enables replacement of failure-prone clockspring without replacing entire assembly
- Allows clockspring to be installed into existing harness
- Maintains continuity with the driver's airbag and electrical wiring
- Durably engineered for long-lasting performance
- Made of premium materials to last
- Provides OEM fit
- Includes installation instructions
- Quality tested for trouble-free installation
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Extensive vehicle operation creates wear and tear on all vehicle parts, including the air bag clockspring. Failure of this part is indicated by the illumination of the air bag light and/or non-function of steering wheel controls. Replacement of the clockspring used to require a lot of time and high expense because the clockspring was only serviced with the wiring harness. But now, thanks to Dorman OE Solutions, you can replace this failure prone part quickly and for far less money. Dorman re-engineered the clockspring so it can be installed into your vehicle’s existing wiring. The Dorman part will deliver power reliably to the air bag and steering wheel controls. It’s designed for durable, long lasting performance and comes with installation instructions.
Dorman Products Inc.® is well-known as a leader in providing quality auto parts to the aftermarket. They have earned their reputation for excellence from over three decades of experience in providing automotive replacement parts, fasteners and service line products primarily for the automotive aftermarket. Their prestigious position stems from a unique combination of application expertise, innovative product design, and breadth of product offerings, many of which are not conveniently or economically available elsewhere.