Dodge Shadow Suspension Parts
- Shocks & Struts
- Coil Springs & Components
- Leaf Springs & Components
- Air Suspension & Components
- Control Arms, Suspension Rods & Components
- Sway Bars & Components
- Ball Joints & Components
- Torsion Bars & Components
- Panhard Bars & Components
- Shock & Strut Mounts & Hardware
- Steering Dampers & Stabilizers
- Steering Knuckles, Spindles & Components
- Steering Rack & Pinion
- Suspension Bushings
- Alignment Kits & Components
- Suspension System Lubricants
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- MOOG®Coil Spring SetCoil Spring Set by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG coil springs that are designed to restore the original handling, reduce body sway and bring ride height to OE specifications. These coil springs ensure a seamless fit and reliable,...Direct fit, with no modificationsRestores and retains proper handling$26.75 - $203.16
- ACDelco®Professional™ Shocks and StrutsProfessional™ Shocks and Struts by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Premium Gas-Charged Shocks offer the superior ride of a Premium Gas-Charged Shock with patented RoadResponse™ technology. Custom-tuned gas charge for optimized...RoadResponse™ Technology helps respond to changing road conditions with motion-sensitive valvingRoadResponse™ Technology provides a more comfortable ride during normal driving conditions$19.43 - $134.34
- Monroe®OE Spectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOE Spectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OE Spectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$13.64 - $337.04
- ACDelco®Professional™ Coil Spring SetProfessional™ Coil Spring Set by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$27.31 - $204.47
- Gabriel®ReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut AssemblyReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut Assembly by Gabriel®. As a structural sub-system in the suspension/steering system of the vehicle, the strut module assembly requires the highest level of quality and performance to ensure vehicle safety...Strut comes pre-assembled, saving up to 1.5 hours in installation timeEach design is 100% Fit- and Ride-tested by Gabriel's Answerman Techs to verify proper fit and real-world performance$55.15 - $175.83
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Gas Charged Shock AbsorberAdvantage™ Gas Charged Shock Absorber by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$13.01 - $46.50
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Ball Joint AssemblyAdvantage™ Ball Joint Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Advantage Ball Joints feature a forged, CNC-machined shell, corrosion-resistant coating and metal-on-metal or full synthetic bearings. The design provides reduced end play and...Forged, CNC-machined shell leads to high-quality, precision-made performance and additional strengthCorrosion-resistant coating for long life$7.67 - $66.36
- Gabriel®Ultra™ Premium Shock AbsorberUltra™ Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force™ Technology for quicker response, longer...Infinitely variable damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$17.74 - $247.30
- Mevotech®Ball JointBall Joint by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and acceleration....Knurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control armDesigned to improve the vehicle's cornering stability$5.33 - $108.60
- Dorman®Track BarTrack Bar by Dorman®. Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of product and quality engineers, Dorman's Control Arm is designed for passenger safety. Dormans industry-leading evaluation process ensures a smooth...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$12.95 - $137.55
- Gabriel®Guardian™ Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock AbsorberGuardian™ Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Whether it’s a casual cruise over paved asphalt or a long drive on a rugged country road, Gabriel® Guardian™ shocks provide high-quality comfort and stable performance...Engineered to meet or exceed OE specificationsHigh-quality comfort and performance at a value price$14.00 - $27.41
- Monroe®Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your vehicle’s...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring$61.21 - $321.21
- Mevotech®Track BarTrack Bar by Mevotech®. If steering hesitation, side-to-side movement, or hard turning are what you experience while driving, replace your old, worn-out track bar and keep your vehicle driving safely. Made of strong steel for extra...Helps minimize or eliminate driveline vibrationsKeeps your vehicle from wandering all over the road$15.10 - $161.96
- MOOG®Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyStrut and Coil Spring Assembly by MOOG®. The Complete Strut Assemblies feature a superior design and construction over the OE design. Highlighting the assembly is the Triple Piston Rod Seal. The outer wiper seal cleans the piston rod,...Coil spring is engineered for long term, consistent performancePremium coating is applied for optimal corrosion resistance$68.18 - $172.32
- KYB®Excel-G™ Shock and StrutExcel-G™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for things like...KYB recommended OEM replacement shock for domestic carsSpecifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics$15.67 - $167.67
- KYB®Gas-a-Just™ Shock and StrutGas-a-Just™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or twin-tube design...The correct, monotube-designed OEM replacement shockSpecifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics$18.98 - $109.96
- Unity Automotive®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by Unity Automotive®. Unity’s priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the...The polymorphic grease used inside bearing plates are tested from -50 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees CelsiusPlastic components all tested for proper hardness levels$37.82 - $489.61
- FCS®Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS®. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and cartridges...The DT and DG Series is the replacement for an OE monotube designAutomatically adjusts to driving conditions$11.58 - $65.23
- FCS®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by FCS®. The FCS complete strut assembly is engineered to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and control. The unit is manufactured to meet and exceed OE quality while providing a precise fit. The...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlProvides consistent dampening over a wide range of temperatures$38.87 - $143.89
- Sachs®Super Touring™ Shock and StrutSuper Touring™ Shock and Strut by Sachs®.SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$18.00 - $614.63
- Mega Automotive®Shock AbsorberShock Absorber by Mega Automotive®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading...Expertly Crafted from the highest grade materialsOE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturers$14.39 - $55.05
- MOOG®R-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyR-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking...MOOG engineering-validated construction and designRestores like-new steering and handling$17.13 - $1,109.87
- Dorman®Control Arm and Ball JointControl Arm and Ball Joint by Dorman®. Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of product and quality engineers, Dorman's Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly is designed for passenger safety. Dorman...Ball joints and bushings included for a complete installation, saving time and laborDirect replacement for a trouble-free installation$11.20 - $383.58
- Mevotech®Original Grade™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyOriginal Grade™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Mevotech®. The primary function of a control arm is to provide the connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel. This allows the wheel to move up and down while the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$15.17 - $144.89
- Mevotech®Supreme™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblySupreme™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Mevotech®. The primary function of a control arm is to provide the connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel. This allows the wheel to move up and down while the body...Over-Built with sintered metal-to-metal technology for added endurance and durabilityBuilt with thicker material for increased strength$21.72 - $321.34
- ACDelco®Professional™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyProfessional™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Upper Control Arms are a high-quality replacement for your worn Original Equipment. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco...Painted arms prevent corrosionDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$13.92 - $398.37
- Centric®C-Tek™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyC-Tek™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$13.79 - $125.01
- Centric®Control ArmControl Arm by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers. CA Prop 65 WARNING -...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$11.91 - $262.75
- Mevotech®Coil Spring SetCoil Spring Set by Mevotech®. You can improve the efficiency of your vehicle's suspension system and restore factory-like characteristics with Mevotech replacement coil spring. The parts are made of quality materials and ensure a...High Grade Alloy Steel heat treated and annealed for Hight strengthCorrosion resistant surface treatment prevents the build up of rust for longer service life$30.55 - $215.69
- Centric®Premium™ Coil Spring SetPremium™ Coil Spring Set by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers. CA Prop...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$20.99 - $253.61
The Dodge Shadow is a compact hatchback produced by the Dodge division of the Chrysler Corporation from 1986 to 1994. Whether you are the proud owner of this vehicle or any other make and model, you probably know that all systems of your four-wheel friend should operate properly to ensure reliable performance of the whole vehicle. Undoubtedly, the suspension system is no exception. If you are in need of replacement parts for your Dodge Shadow because your suspension works poorly, then we invite you to visit our website. We provide you with a full catalog of Dodge Shadow suspension parts that ensure a precise fit and reliable service.
Whether you are looking for control arms, shocks, struts, or sway bars, look through our great assortment and find all needed parts here! Cooperating with well-known automotive manufacturers such as Mevotech, Auto 7, Westar, MOOG, etc., we guarantee the finest quality and reliability of each and every part on offer. For more information about this or that suspension product you can contact our professionals. It also could be helpful to read our customers’ reviews. We will deliver your order right to your door as soon as possible. We know that your Dodge Shadow deserves quality suspension parts only!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle's springs. If these control devices weren't part of the...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 09, 2015What Special Tools Are Available For Suspension...Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true,...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- September 10, 2013Shocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- June 01, 2012How Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them...