The Dodge Ram had always been a classic and well-known American pickup truck. The first Dodge Ram saw the world in 1981. A huge, strong and massive full-size truck found its place on the auto market at once and has been keeping a leading position in its class even nowadays. The Dodge Ram was nominated for the “Truck of the year” award for five times. Being a successor of the Dodge D-series the Ram has become a symbol of American trucks and still remains one of the top models ever produced.
Keeping your air intake system in top shape is one of the most affordable ways to help your four-wheel friend stay on the road and let you enjoy its performance. Whether you drive a modern Dodge Ram or still enjoy an old Dodge Ram, we provide an always-growing collection of Dodge Ram replacement air intake parts to maintain your buddy in top shape. Produced by well-known aftermarket manufacturers that have proven to be reliable, all parts ensure outstanding quality and uncompromising durability, mile after mile. Browse our online catalog and enjoy the performance of your four-wheel friend, without having to spend lots of money on repairs.
- Dorman® Intake ManifoldIntake Manifold by Dorman®. More like a complete service kit than a single part. Dorman’s Intake Manifold includes all the essential components for a full repair. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit adds...Re-engineered by Dorman with heat-resistant molding to reduce both warping and coolant leaks (where applicable)Some manifolds feature a reinforced aluminum coolant crossover to eliminate corrosion and vibration (where applicable)$52.26 - $573.62
- Dorman® Mechanical Vacuum PumpMechanical Vacuum Pump by Dorman®. Dorman Vacuum Pumps are 100% new, not remanufactured. Since they are new, they do not contain any used components that could lead to premature failure. Most premature failures occur with the...Direct replacement for ease of installationRe-engineered radial ball bearing provides a greater load capacity for improved durability$56.47 - $307.04
- FULL® Air FilterAir Filter by Full®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you're located$2.82 - $45.56
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Flexible Panel Air FilterExtra Guard™ Flexible Panel Air Filter by FRAM®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of...Quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$6.16 - $95.83
- MOPAR® Air Intake HoseAir Intake Hose by Mopar®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you're located$18.60 - $399.28
- Denso® Air FilterAir Filter by Denso®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...High airflow rate improves performance and fuel economySuperior dust holding capacity increases filter life$5.02 - $30.41
- Cardone® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Cardone®. MAF Sensors precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain spec tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation. 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$36.10 - $882.93
- Hastings® Air FilterAir Filter by Hastings®. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so don’t trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting...Filters out dirt and dust in the air preventing them from entering the engineHeavy duty construction for long service life$7.24 - $104.13
- Motorcraft® Air FilterAir Filter by Motorcraft®. The air filter is a simple yet crucial part of your vehicle that keeps dust and road debris out of the engine. If the air filter is clogged up and starts to choke off the airflow to your engine, replace...Direct OEM replacement for proper fitRecommended by Ford Motor Company$2.34 - $253.94
- Fel-Pro® Air Cleaner Mounting GasketAir Cleaner Mounting Gasket by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet specific...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsure reliable sealing performance$1.75 - $12.34
- NPN® Air FilterAir Filter by NPN®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas, check...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you're located$3.55 - $66.39
- ACDelco® Professional™ Air FilterProfessional™ Air Filter by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this Professional Air Filter by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$8.58 - $100.92
- Bosch® Air FilterAir Filter by Bosch®. Dirty air filters can cause decreased fuel mileage, increased engine wear, and even problems starting the engine. Check your engine air filter at every oil change and always replace a dirty filter with a...Protects Your Engine by Stopping 98% of Engine-Threatening ParticlesPrevention of Unfiltered Air Entering Engine Intake with a High-Quality Seal$2.62 - $24.03
- Crown® Air FilterAir Filter by Crown®. An air filter does an important job of restricting dirt particles which could enter the engine with the airflow and damage its critical components. When your factory air filter gets clogged and starts to...Excellent filtration for optimal engine performanceMeets or surpasses OEM specs$5.36 - $26.13
- WIX® Air Filter PanelAir Filter Panel by WIX®. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like soot,...Prevents foreign particles like carbon, soot and abrasives from entering the fuel mixEnsures superior engine protection$4.88 - $105.00
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Walker® Tail Pipe$39.97 - $125.38
Dodge Ram Air Intake Parts Reviews
2000 Dodge Ram