Dodge Monaco Performance Brakes
- Performance Brake Kits
- Performance Brake Pads
- Performance Brake Rotors
- Performance Brake Calipers
- Disc Brake Conversion Kits
- Performance Brake Lines & Hoses
- Performance Brake Boosters
- Performance Brake Master Cylinders
- Performance Vacuum Pumps
- Wheel Spacers
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$62.39 - $259.50
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. Sold In Pairs. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...+2$102.19 - $1,020.00
- Power Stop®Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake Rotors by Power Stop®. Sold In Pairs. Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and slots to sweep away gas and dust. Power Stop...$61.73 - $988.91
- StopTech®Slotted Sport Brake RotorSlotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$35.96 - $931.50
- StopTech®Street Performance Brake PadsStreet Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$31.30 - $147.87
- EBC®Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads...$62.62 - $317.97
- Hawk®High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed for...$49.69 - $278.53
- Baer®Extreme Plus Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake SystemExtreme Plus Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake System by Baer®. This top of the line performance brake kit includes 6-piston monoblock calipers for lightweight two-piece rotors, stainless steel caliper hardware, and...$2,395.00 - $4,195.00
- Baer®Track4 Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake SystemTrack4 Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake System by Baer®. This is a front brake kit that includes most of the benefits of Baer's racetrack-grade Extreme Plus and Pro Plus series without the higher cost - giving you the...$1,495.00 - $2,195.00
- StopTech®Street Select Brake PadsStreet Select Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech is proud to announce the release of its Street Select friction program. Street Select coverage includes over 1000 late model, import and domestic skus. Using a single part number family,...$22.47 - $84.60
- Wilwood®Drag Race Drilled Brake KitDrag Race Drilled Brake Kit by Wilwood®. If you are a dedicated racer, this brake kit is what you need to get exceptional braking performance on the track. The kit use drilled rotors and yields high brake torque. They are engineered to...$543.74 - $857.95
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted Brake KitDrilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...+2$62.52 - $765.19
- StopTech®Select Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSelect Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by StopTech®. This C-Tek™ rotor is custom crafted for your specific year, make, and model vehicle to provide performance-stopping power while meeting all OEM fit and quality...$33.73 - $169.58
- Power Stop®Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps...$30.74 - $104.85
- EBC®Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsGreenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and lasting...$45.73 - $227.78
- Chrome Brakes®Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic brake...$62.52 - $200.00
- SP Performance®Street Plus™ HP Ceramic Brake PadsStreet Plus™ HP Ceramic Brake Pads by SP Performance®. Want real rotor biting performance without the heavy black brake dust over your wheels? Upgrade to a set of Street Plus™ HP Ceramic Disc Pads, and you will feel and see the...$56.00 - $277.80
- SP Performance®Street Plus™ HP Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStreet Plus™ HP Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by SP Performance®. Vehicle Specific, "low resin" formulation, is manufactured with a "Positive Mold" process insuring strength, quality and performance. The OE style Chamfering and slotting...$40.58 - $217.03
- SSBC®Big Bite Brake PadsBig Bite Brake Pads by SSBC®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$52.36 - $253.13
- Baer®Pro Plus Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake SystemPro Plus Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake System by Baer®. The Pro Plus series contains all the features and benefits of the Extreme Plus kits for vehicles with less clearance room for brake components. The kit includes...$2,045.00 - $2,895.00
- Baer®SS4 Plus Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake SystemSS4 Plus Drum-to-Disc Drilled and Slotted Conversion Brake System by Baer®. This high-performance brake kit gives you two-piece lightweight 11-inch rotors for the front and a choice of two-piece 13-inch or one-piece 12-inch rotors for...$895.00 - $2,095.00
- Wilwood®Drag Race Plain Brake KitDrag Race Plain Brake Kit by Wilwood®. This brake kit is designed for serious racers who demand exceptional performance on the track. It includes premium quality components that greatly improve your vehicle's braking. With less weight...$524.99 - $835.95
- Wilwood®Street Performance Drilled and Slotted Brake KitStreet Performance Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Wilwood®. With this kit, you will significantly improve your braking performance. Suitable for all types of custom show and high performance street/strip vehicles this kit is a perfect...+2$509.99 - $2,469.95
- Wilwood®Street Performance Plain Brake KitStreet Performance Plain Brake Kit by Wilwood®. With this kit, your vehicle will get the braking power that is hard to match. The package includes plain face rotors, performance brake pads and calipers available in various finishes...+1$489.99 - $1,937.50
- SSBC®Competition Race Drum-to-Disc Brake KitCompetition Race Drum-to-Disc Brake Kit by SSBC®. Competition Race Drum-to-Disc Front Brake Kit by SSBC® Caliper Finish: Clear Anodized. At SSBC, braking is all we do. It’s who we are. Our experts are dedicated to bringing you the...$849.57 - $917.08
- SSBC®Disc Brake KitDisc Brake Kit by SSBC®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$437.70 - $1,686.37
- SSBC®Sport R1 Rear Disc Brake KitSport R1 Rear Disc Brake Kit by SSBC®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...$624.88 - $1,512.61
- SSBC®Competition Race Series Front Disc Conversion KitCompetition Race Series Front Disc Conversion Kit by SSBC®. At SSBC, braking is all we do. It’s who we are. Our experts are dedicated to bringing you the best braking technology, for as much as 25% shorter stopping distances. We have...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials+1$649.78 - $1,097.91
- SSBC®Competition Series Disc Brake Conversion KitCompetition Series Disc Brake Conversion Kit by SSBC®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...+1$680.05 - $1,540.07
- SSBC®Sport R1 Conversion Brake KitSport R1 Brake Conversion Kit by SSBC®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...+1$757.85 - $1,250.31
The Monaco is known across the world for its comfort and performance but that performance can start a stirring within you that causes you to want more and more. That means that you’ve come to the right place because we have the performance upgrades you need to make sure that your vehicle is giving you its best. Our Dodge Monaco brakes, brake cables, pads and rotors are probably the most important and once you have the perfect brake set up you can hit the road with more confidence that you can deal with whatever might happen.
Aftermarket braking systems are not only able to stop your vehicle faster than the standard system but they can also save you money when it comes to maintenance in the future. We stock some of the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, Hawk and EBC which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from manufacturers with years of experience and knowledge of the best and most proven technologies. We have great prices and we offer all the information you need so you’ll make the right decision and it won’t cost you a fortune!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- March 03, 2017How To Select And Install Performance Brake RotorsPerformance braking is a topic that has widespread interest for our clients. Frankly, it interests us too, which is why we upgraded the brakes on our Project Ford...
- December 01, 2016Why Are Caliper Covers Only Available For My...When it comes to creating the right look for your car or truck, a shimmering set of wheels can do more to make or break its appearance than almost any other accessory....
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they`ll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- September 07, 2016How To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you`ve got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages,...
- July 04, 2016How To Install Caliper CoversIf you`ve fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you`ve probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply...
- May 19, 2016Big Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This...
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you`re looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka `rotors`) are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...
- $1,042.25 - $1,074.84
- $517.59 - $1,007.64