Dodge Conquest Brake Parts
- Brake Kits
- Brake Rotors
- Disc Brake Pads
- Brake Calipers & Components
- Brake Drums
- Drum Brake Shoes
- Brake Wheel Cylinders & Components
- Brake Lines & Hoses
- Brake Master Cylinders & Reservoirs
- Brake Boosters
- ABS System Parts
- Parking Brake Components
- Vacuum Pumps & Components
- Brake System Sensors
- Brake Dust Shields
- Brake Hardware
- Brake Pedals
- Automotive Paint
- Brake Lubricants
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G11H18 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$7.52 - $134.41
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended pad...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$13.80 - $80.69
- Cardone®Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Cardone®. 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability. Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life. Master cylinder...100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliabilityAll units are 100% vacuum tested to ensure reliable performance$25.98 - $459.35
- ACDelco®Professional Durastop® Semi-Metallic Disc Brake PadsProfessional Durastop® Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop® Semi-Metallic Brake Pads are designed to meet OE standards for fit, form and function, and they are engineered to help resist corrosion...Warranty – ACDelco Professional DuraStop® brake pads and shoes carry a limited warranty for 24 months or 24,000 miles of useDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$17.78 - $178.85
- ACDelco®Professional™ Brake RotorProfessional™ Brake Rotor by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop® Brakes are the most thoroughly, independently tested brakes on the aftermarket. ACDelco submits its brake products through a range of test methods, including...Durability – ACDelco Professional™ Brakes are designed to help resist corrosion and premature wearQuiet – You won't hear much from these high-quality brakes$13.63 - $212.91
- Wagner®ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI)....Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThe Dynamic Noise Absorption (DNA) technology targets and absorbs vibration at the point of contact for less noise$10.18 - $54.14
- Beck Arnley®TRUE Metal™ Premium Brake RotorTRUE Metal™ Premium Brake Rotor by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...Perfect fit and function is guaranteedMade from the same gauge material as your original part$16.20 - $153.16
- Bendix®Global™ Premium Brake RotorGlobal™ Premium Brake Rotor by Bendix®. Honeywell Friction Materials carries a full line of drums and rotors that are engineered to OE specifications and manufactured worldwide in ISO 9000 or TS 16949 certified facilities. Bendix...OE vane design + configuration = optimal noise performance and heat dissipationComputer-aided design + CNC machining = dimensional integrity, proper fit and function$7.91 - $302.61
- Centric®Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake CaliperRemanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. Pressure tested and carefully inspected, this caliper ensures safe, leak-free performance while providing a precision fit. The caliper is tumble blasted with steel shot to thoroughly...Remanufactured to meet the most exacting standards for reliable performance100% pressure tested and inspected to ensure proper operation and fitment$12.41 - $178.00
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake Pads by Centric®. With these brake pads, you will experience excellent braking performance along with the assurance that your brakes and rotors will last for many miles. To ensure quiet operation, these...Strong, predictable braking performance with minimal wear to pads and rotorsStable friction performance across a wide temperature range particularly high temperatures$18.28 - $83.60
- NuGeon®Premium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Brake CaliperPremium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Brake Caliper by NuGeon®. Manufactured under the strictest quality standards in an ISO 14001:2004-registered factory, NuGeon brand semi-loaded brake calipers are built from O.E. castings to ensure the...End-of-line pressure testing for leakagePiston replacement with the same piston material as O.E.+3$13.65 - $924.71
- Cardone®Remanufactured Brake CaliperRemanufactured Brake Caliper by Cardone®. 100% pressure testing guarantees that every caliper will function properly on the vehicle. Fully assembled brake caliper comes with all hardware for quick, easy installation and smooth, quiet...100% pressure testing guarantees proper braking function on the vehicle100% SAE specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance+2$10.74 - $227.80
- Centric®Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric®. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a non-directional...Double disc grinding eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc brake-in period100% fully machined finish for better rotor balance$11.91 - $676.74
- StopTech®Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by StopTech®. This StopTech brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...Double disc grinding eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc brake-in period100% fully machined finish for better rotor balance$23.53 - $699.98
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet Clips...Finished in the same way as the original from the factoryComes complete with application specific Posi Quiet brake pads+4$22.78 - $223.58
- Monroe®ProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Monroe®. These products are specially engineered to make your ride quieter and safer. The ProSolution Brake Pads utilize premium quality friction formulation and OE-style shim technology that...Provides outstanding braking performancePremium friction ingredients manufactured for superior stopping$12.26 - $37.42
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Brake Master CylinderProfessional™ Durastop Brake Master Cylinder by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today$14.97 - $829.20
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Semi-Loaded Brake CaliperProfessional Grade™ Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper by Raybestos®. Professional Grade Friction Ready Calipers let you customize the friction selection for the application at hand; a smart way to manage inventory. Delivers everything you...100% Pressure Tested: Dependable operation and leak-free performanceEPDM Rubber Components: Superior resistance to heat, corrosion and leakage$17.66 - $115.84
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Brake RotorAdvantage™ Brake Rotor by ACDelco®. ACDelco Advantage brake rotors and drums feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. The ACDelco Advantage line offers dependability, performance and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$9.67 - $164.88
- ACDelco®Professional™ Remanufactured Brake Caliper AssemblyProfessional™ Remanufactured Brake Caliper Assembly by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today+3$17.81 - $142.80
- Wagner®ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI)....Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThermal-sensitive friction adjusts to a broad range of temperatures for dependable braking performance in varying conditions$10.38 - $68.09
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Organic Brake PadsProfessional Grade™ Organic Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Raybestos Professional Grade OE-Matched friction materials match the original formulation for less noise and a smooth quiet ride. Material is enhanced by premium noise-dampening...Application Specific Ceramic Formulations: Maximum stopping power and safety; silent braking, low dusting and improved pedal feelApplication Specific Formulations: Restore factory performance for less noise and a smooth, quiet ride$15.70 - $32.09
- Centric®C-Tek™ Ceramic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. Thanks to advanced ceramic formula, these pads produce minimal dust extending rotor life and providing exceptional braking performance you can trust. They're scorched and shimmed to eliminate the...100% Asbestos-freeAdvanced ceramic compounds for confident predictable braking performance$7.17 - $30.71
- Centric®C-Tek™ Metallic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and copper-free...100% asbestos- and copper-free formulasSemi-metallic compounds for excellent braking performance$5.74 - $30.10
- Centric®Fleet Performance Brake PadsFleet Performance Brake Pads by Centric®. These brake pads are specially designed to operate under high-demand conditions providing safe stops from high speeds regardless of temperature. With unique para-aramid compounds, these pads...Specially engineered for pursuit, rescue, and emergency drivingPara-aramid friction compounds provide linear response regardless of pad temperature$27.91 - $87.04
- Centric®Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPremium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These brake pads are manufactured using positive mold technology to provide even wear characteristics throughout the lifetime of the brake pad. The components are scorched to remove impurities in...Ceramic friction formulas provide excellent stopping power hot or coldLonger pad life than other friction materials$10.51 - $56.83
- Centric®Premium Semi-Metallic Brake PadsPremium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. These brake pads are engineered for increased service life while maintaining high friction levels at all operating temperatures. They're highly durable and provide high performance braking...Formulated for longer wearHigh friction level at all temperatures$8.72 - $53.41
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsProfessional Grade™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Raybestos Professional Grade OE-Matched friction materials match the original formulation for less noise and a smooth quiet ride. Material is enhanced by premium...Application Specific Ceramic Formulations: Maximum stopping power and safety; silent braking, low dusting and improved pedal feelApplication Specific Formulations: Restore factory performance for less noise and a smooth, quiet ride$14.96 - $82.83
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Organic Disc Brake PadsProfessional™ Durastop Organic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Friction Organic Brake Pads feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. Tested to SAE2430/SAE2784...Chamfered, slotted and shimmed to provide similar fit, form and function of the OE service partHardware clip kits included (where applicable)$13.42 - $53.65
- Monroe®Total Solution™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsTotal Solution™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Monroe®. Dynamics Brake Pads utilize Positive Molding Technology. This unique performance-enhancing feature provides denser friction consistency for better stopping performance and reduced...Offers dependable stopping performance for today's import and domestic passenger cars and light trucksFeatures semi-metallic pad and positive molding technology which delivers OE quality$15.72 - $91.41
The Dodge Conquest was a grand-touring sports coupe that was manufactured by the Chrysler Corporation from 1983 to 1989. It was a high performance car that featured a sporty modern design, an upgraded interior, and innovative electronics, such as automatic climate control. It was equipped with a 2.6L G54B four-cylinder engine combined with a 5-speed manual transmission as a standard, and a 4-speed automatic as an option. It was offered in three trim levels: LE, TSI and Technica. Due to its aerodynamic shape, the Conquest provided great acceleration and was a truly reliable automobile.
Taking into account that a brake system is an extremely important part of your vehicle, you shouldn't put off a repair if you have detected any failures. In such situations it's important to have a source for replacement parts that you can rely on. On our digital store we offer a wide range of high-quality Dodge Conquest replacement brake parts that will fit your vehicle as well as the originals. We stock our products only from the most reliable manufacturers in the industry such as Centric Parts, Carlson, and Wagner. On our virtual shelves you can find everything you need, from disc brake pads to brake system sensors. Just pick the product you require and wait for our shipping to deliver it to your home.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they'll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- November 30, 2015Why is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a...
- November 17, 2015How To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 17, 2014Disc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be...
- April 11, 2014Special Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...
- September 03, 2013Tips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake...If you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real...