- (236)Fuel PumpsDodge Colt
- (152)Fuel TanksDodge Colt
- (85)Fuel FiltersDodge Colt
- (48)Fuel Injectors & RailsDodge Colt
- (24)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsDodge Colt
- (47)Throttle BodiesDodge Colt
- (142)CarburetorDodge Colt
- (122)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsDodge Colt
- (70)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesDodge Colt
- (108)Fuel System AdditivesDodge Colt
When you should replace your car’s fuel system, where should you go? Of course, you know what place we are talking about. That is CARiD.com! Here, you will be able to see a great selection of the Dodge Colt Fuel Delivery Parts engineered to assist you in avoiding too expensive car maintenance. Thanks to the components that we prepared for you, the fuel delivery system of your lovely vehicle will work the way it should work. Just do it easy with the help of our reliable company. Right today, you are able to choose the component your Colt requires most of all.
If you are going to replace your vehicle’s fuel pump, fuel pump assembly, fuel accumulator, fuel filter, or something else, you have come to the right place. We store only high quality parts that will make your iron baby function to the best of its capacities. Moreover, all components of your car’s fuel delivery system are necessary, because they are responsible for pushing the fuel to the engine, preventing anything nasty that can get inside your car’s engine, preventing fuel vaporization, etc. Only with CARiD, our customers are able to get the finest quality at great prices.
- TYC® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE part. If you hear a whining noise coming from the fuel tank, you know you have a fuel pump situation. And unless you get a brand-new component,...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software$19.62 - $46.59
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. If your vehicle is in need of a new fuel pump, this product by Spectra Premium is your best choice to restore its performance. Designed and manufactured to be identical to original...Performs according to OE specificationsOE quality at an affordable price$9.24 - $241.30
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium®. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pump’s first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Replace® Crash Parts Electric Fuel PumpCrash Parts Electric Fuel Pump by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$32.64 - $814.72
- Pilot® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Pilot®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting specifications...$9.99 - $173.35
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Autobest® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need to...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$2.04 - $167.87
- Autobest® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Autobest®. This filter is designed for filtering the fuel before it enters the fuel pump. The Autobest strainer is the only line of defense for the fuel pump protecting it from harmful contaminants and dirt...Strains dirt from the fuelProtects the fuel pump, fuel system and engine$2.04 - $167.87
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$28.26 - $758.79
- Carter® Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Carter®. This mechanical fuel pump provides OE fit and reliability, is built in a TS16949 quality certified plant, and factory tested to assure it measures up to the most rigid standards and delivers optimum...Premium OE fit, form, and functionStamped steel chamber with a larger diameter diaphragm$15.36 - $158.45
- Denso® Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A...Turbine Technology - Delivers fuel with minimal pressure pulsation for quieter operationArmature - Ultra-high balanced to minimize noise and vibration$9.53 - $410.94
- Precise® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Precise®. This product is designed and manufactured by the original equipment supplier to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump at an affordable price. It's 100% performance tested to ensure excellent...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureMeets or exceeds all OE standards and specifications$18.91 - $132.33
- Precise® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Precise®. Designed and manufactured as the pump's first line of defense, the fuel pump strainer prevents debris, dirt, and other contaminants from entering the fuel pump ensuring its reliable and long-lasting...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationMeets or exceeds all OE standards and specifications$18.91 - $132.33
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Fuel PumpGM Original Equipment™ Fuel Pump by ACDelco®. When you need outstanding fuel delivery, easy installation and proper fit, you need GM Original Equipment Fuel Pumps, the ideal replacement for virtually any GM vehicle on the road...Latest fuel-level sensor design eliminates failures due to worn fingers on sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, wire wound sensors and lead sensor kits.Improved electrical connections that eliminate below-cover burning due to vehicle vibration over previous designs.$29.79 - $479.47
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.