- (236)Fuel PumpsDodge Colt
- (152)Fuel TanksDodge Colt
- (85)Fuel FiltersDodge Colt
- (48)Fuel Injectors & RailsDodge Colt
- (24)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsDodge Colt
- (47)Throttle BodiesDodge Colt
- (142)CarburetorDodge Colt
- (122)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsDodge Colt
- (70)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesDodge Colt
- (108)Fuel System AdditivesDodge Colt
When you should replace your car’s fuel system, where should you go? Of course, you know what place we are talking about. That is CARiD.com! Here, you will be able to see a great selection of the Dodge Colt Fuel Delivery Parts engineered to assist you in avoiding too expensive car maintenance. Thanks to the components that we prepared for you, the fuel delivery system of your lovely vehicle will work the way it should work. Just do it easy with the help of our reliable company. Right today, you are able to choose the component your Colt requires most of all.
If you are going to replace your vehicle’s fuel pump, fuel pump assembly, fuel accumulator, fuel filter, or something else, you have come to the right place. We store only high quality parts that will make your iron baby function to the best of its capacities. Moreover, all components of your car’s fuel delivery system are necessary, because they are responsible for pushing the fuel to the engine, preventing anything nasty that can get inside your car’s engine, preventing fuel vaporization, etc. Only with CARiD, our customers are able to get the finest quality at great prices.
- Replace® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Replace®. Fuel tanks can be made of steel or plastic. Both kinds can fail due to fuel leaks or impact damage, such as would occur if the vehicle runs over debris in the road, or collides with an obstacle while driving...$24.87 - $947.62
- Spectra Premium® Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. If your vehicle is in need of a new fuel pump, this product by Spectra Premium is your best choice to restore its performance. Designed and manufactured to be identical to original...Performs according to OE specificationsOE quality at an affordable price$9.72 - $175.53
- Standard® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$4.48 - $848.20
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Airtex® Fuel Pump PulsatorFuel Pump Pulsator by Airtex®. This part dampens the pulses in the fuel lines caused by the operation of a fuel pump and fuel injectors and reduces noise within the system. It is constructed to fit and function as well as the...Absorbs pulses and noise within the fuel delivery systemMeets or exceeds OE standards$15.86 - $38.15
- Airtex® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$8.76 - $560.46
- Airtex® Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Airtex®. You can't go wrong with this part as Airtex is the only North American manufacturer of mechanical fuel pumps. This product is built to OEM specs and 100% tested to ensure out-of-the-box performance....Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsSpecial heat treated rocker arms and case-hardened pins provide long-lasting performance$16.93 - $120.10
- Spectra Premium® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Spectra Premium®. This product is designed and manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system for use with diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5) and gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20). Made of OE...Designed for use with gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20) and diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5)Meets or exceeds manufacturer's specifications$27.26 - $2,361.73
- Standard® Fuel Pressure RegulatorFuel Pressure Regulator by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$25.34 - $304.06
- Bosch® Fuel FiltersFuel Filter by Bosch®. Protect your engine with Bosch fuel filters.Dirt-holding capacity of 15 gramsRobust aluminum-, plastic-, or surface-treated steel filter housing$4.46 - $66.20
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyImproved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components$31.55 - $376.92
- Standard® Fuel System SolenoidFuel System Solenoid by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$27.33 - $338.36
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Fuel PumpGM Original Equipment™ Fuel Pump by ACDelco®. When you need outstanding fuel delivery, easy installation and proper fit, you need GM Original Equipment Fuel Pumps, the ideal replacement for virtually any GM vehicle on the road...Latest fuel-level sensor design eliminates failures due to worn fingers on sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, wire wound sensors and lead sensor kits.Improved electrical connections that eliminate below-cover burning due to vehicle vibration over previous designs.$29.79 - $440.97
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$46.94 - $1,092.74
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$27.75 - $63.85
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.