- Engine AssembliesDodge Colt
- Engine BlocksDodge Colt
- (8)Valves & Valvetrain PartsDodge Colt
- Pistons, Rings & Connecting RodsDodge Colt
- (39)CamshaftsDodge Colt
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversDodge Colt
- (101)CrankshaftsDodge Colt
- (66)Cylinder HeadsDodge Colt
- Balance ShaftsDodge Colt
- Engine BearingsDodge Colt
- (18)Turbo & SuperchargersDodge Colt
- Harmonic BalancersDodge Colt
- (50)Engine MountsDodge Colt
- (90)Oil FiltersDodge Colt
- (1)Oil PumpsDodge Colt
- (4)Valve CoversDodge Colt
- (6)Oil PansDodge Colt
- (9)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesDodge Colt
- (141)Timing BeltsDodge Colt
- (10)Engine Oil CoolersDodge Colt
- Engine PulleysDodge Colt
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsDodge Colt
- (2)Rebuild KitsDodge Colt
- (98)Motor OilsDodge Colt
- (63)Engine Oil AdditivesDodge Colt
- (14)GasketingDodge Colt
The two-door Dodge Colt coupe was unveiled in 1971 and strongly resembled a popular Mitsubishi car, the Lancer. The Colt was released right on time for the 1970s oil crisis to begin; meaning this compact, economical, and sporty coupe with reasonable fuel efficiency was the solution many car buyers were looking for. The Dodge Colt remained in production until the mid-1990s. The last generation of the Colt was based on the Mitsubishi Mirage and was offered as a coupe, sedan, and hatchback, although the Colt of the 1980s was also offered in a popular station wagon body style.
As the Dodge Colt went through transformations over its production record, so did its engine that went from 1.6L I4 in 1971 to 1.8L turbo I4 in 1994. The Colt of any age is a reliable and powerful car, ready to accept any challenge, but only in case the vehicle and its parts are properly taken care of. If you do a regular checkup of your Colt’s engine and detect a damaged or worn out part, replace it with a component from our range of Dodge Colt engine parts.
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects,...Designed to be better than newReverse engineered to ensure any factory defects are eliminated$1,238.00 - $9,684.00
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace cylinder heads are completely machined, inspected and ready...Completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, and carefully inspectedChecked for cracks$165.00 - $1,380.00
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Spin-On Oil FilterExtra Guard™ Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. The moving parts in your engine are cushioned by a very thin film of oil between the moving parts and bearings. If dirt gets in between these components, you may end up with...Provides superior engine protection and oil filtrationDesigned for Conventional Motor Oil$5.44 - $30.19
- Dorman® Engine Harmonic BalancerEngine Harmonic Balancer by Dorman®. Durable and sleek, Dorman Harmonic Balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel...$5.03 - $294.26
- FRAM® High Mileage™ Spin-On Oil FilterHigh Mileage™ Full-Flow Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. This Full-Flow Spin-On filter helps to extend the service life of High Mileage vehicles ensuring maximum engine protection and unrestricted oil flow. It's the perfect...Ensures extreme engine protection and oil filtration for older high mileage vehiclesContains time-released additives to maintain protection throughout oil life$8.82 - $17.39
- Melling® Replacement Camshaft SprocketReplacement Camshaft Sprocket by Melling®. Timing gears and sprockets from Melling are provided as a part of a complete timing kit program including chain and sprocket kits, as well as for the individual gear and sprocket sales.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$10.34 - $115.00
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing BeltContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing Belt by Continental®. This product is designed and manufactured as an OEM replacement for safe, reliable and efficient performance. Thanks to its polychloroprene cover, glass fiber tension...OE quality product for safe, reliable, and efficient performancePolychloroprene cover, glass fiber tension members, and polyamide fabric for reliable and long-lasting service life$7.16 - $83.14
- Gates® Timing Belt Component KitTiming Belt Component Kit by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...$26.51 - $275.28
- Dorman® Engine Oil PanEngine Oil Pan by Dorman®. Many Dorman Oil Pans include a drain plug and drain plug gasket. The engine oil pan gasket is sold separately. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit provides an additional layer of...Stamped steel or cast aluminum construction ensures long lasting durabilityHigh strength coating prevents rust$18.30 - $269.62
- DNJ Engine Components® Oil PumpOil Pump by DNJ Engine Components®. This supreme DNJ oil pump will come in handy if you need to replace your malfunctioning component and restore your vehicle to its proper performance. Made from superior materials to meet or...Designed to replace your worn out factory oil pumpHelps keep your vehicle operating at its maximum$26.46 - $290.07
- Melling® Replacement CamshaftReplacement Camshaft by Melling®. Melling offers a full line of camshafts for domestic cars & light trucks, import vehicles, marine and high performance engines.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$61.08 - $475.43
- Melling® Replacement ValveReplacement Valve by Melling®. Precision engineering, selection of superior grade alloy materials and advanced manufacturing processes ensure that Melling intake valves meet the exacting specifications required for efficient,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$4.70 - $90.14
- Melling® Replacement LifterReplacement Lifter by Melling®. Melling Lifters/Tappets are designed and built to get the job done while ensuring efficient performance and quiet valve train operation.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$6.16 - $62.26
- Sealed Power® Exhaust ValveExhaust Valve by Sealed Power®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Sealed Power features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to...Direct replacementManufactured to strict engineering quality standards$8.45 - $69.66
- Sealed Power® Intake ValveIntake Valve by Sealed Power®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Sealed Power features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to...Direct replacementManufactured to strict engineering quality standards$7.46 - $38.34
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.