- (165)RadiatorsDodge Challenger
- (176)Cooling FansDodge Challenger
- (124)Water PumpsDodge Challenger
- (27)Coolant TanksDodge Challenger
- (140)Coolant HosesDodge Challenger
- (125)ThermostatsDodge Challenger
- (19)Thermostat HousingDodge Challenger
- (24)Transmission CoolingDodge Challenger
- (23)IntercoolersDodge Challenger
- (37)Oil CoolersDodge Challenger
- (3)Power Steering CoolingDodge Challenger
- (45)Antifreeze & AdditivesDodge Challenger
If you are the motorist who is used to taking care of a vehicle, you probably keep all systems of your Challenger in a good condition. Undoubtedly, the cooling system is no exception, so if you want your vehicle to run at its maximum potential, we want to introduce our full catalog of great quality performance cooling parts! Check out our wide selection of the finest quality products and buy all needed parts here. Our site guarantees acceptable prices, durable products, and fast shipping!
In our store, you will find tons of Dodge Challenger performance engine cooling parts such as radiators, radiator hoses, engine oil coolers, cooling fans, and many other products which will help you to give your vehicle a performance edge! Select all needed parts from world-famous brands such as Maradyne, Crown, Flex-a-lite, B&M, Omix-Ada, etc. All products are made from quality materials, so they will definitely serve you for a long time. We ensure all parts will fit your Dodge Challenger perfectly, so place your order, install all needed products, and you will get many miles of great driving instead!
- Mishimoto® Performance RadiatorPerformance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$195.00 - $1,170.00
- HPS® Radiator HoseRadiator Hose by HPS®. If the radiator hose you have in your car is cracked or split, it cannot efficiently cool the engine, causing overheating. To prevent such a disaster, replace the worn out component timely with this highly...Direct fit for your vehiclePerfect for daily driving and racing applications$80.75 - $261.25
- Mishimoto® ThermostatThermostat by Mishimoto®. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures resulting from modified and upgraded turbo applications. Once the engine is fully warmed...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$12.75 - $104.00
- MotoRad® Fail Safe Series ThermostatFail Safe Series Thermostat by MotoRad®. Fail-Safe Thermostats offer premium, patented technology for superior protection over any thermostat on the market. Only Fail-Safe is designed to lock in the open position when overheating...Exclusive, patented designLocking technology prevents costly engine damage$8.45 - $27.28
- Flex-a-lite® Lo-Profile S-Blade Electric FanLo-Profile S-Blade Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas...Maximizes horsepower and torqueOptimizes gas mileage$178.80 - $424.79
- Hayden® Swirl-Flex Fan BladeSwirl-Flex Fan Blade by Hayden®. Restore proper performance of your fan with this product. Manufactured from stainless steel, these blades flatten out completely at high RPM to reduce drag on the engine.Flattens out completely at high RPM to reduce drag on the engineEnsures dependable and lasting operation$10.47 - $57.61
- JET® ThermostatThermostat by JET®. Jet Low-Temp Thermostats increase horsepower and control engine temp by consistently metering water flow throughout the engine instead of simply cycling open/close, which in OE units creates temperature spikes.Designed to reduce engine temperature and produce more horsepowerMade from stainless steel$14.96 - $55.46
- Proform® Performance Water PumpPerformance Water Pump by Proform®. If you are looking to enhance your vehicle's performance, then this top-notch product is definitely what you need. Manufactured from premium quality materials this Proform product provides...Carefully designed to improve the performance of your vehicleCrafted from first-rate materials$98.25 - $252.24
- Hayden® Rapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan KitRapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull blades. The fan comes complete with...Reversible push/pull operationThin, aerodynamic profile for applications with limited space$55.41 - $91.32
- Edelbrock® High Performance Water PumpHigh Performance Water Pump by Edelbrock®. These "super cooling" pumps are computer-designed to deliver more flow at a higher velocity. They're the ideal choice to prevent overheating in any street machine, street rod, truck, or...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$173.92 - $385.10
- Mishimoto® Silicone Radiator Hose KitSilicone Radiator Hose Kit by Mishimoto®. Mishimoto silicone radiator hose kits are made with a dual layer combining high grade silicone and heat-resistant embedded fibers to provide efficient heat reduction and increased pressure...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$27.00 - $495.00
- Hayden® Semi-Flex Fan BladeSemi-Flex Fan Blade by Hayden®. Prevent your engine from overheating with this part. Manufactured from anodized aluminum or stainless steel, these blades flatten out somewhat at high RPM to reduce drag on the engine.Low pitch design to reduce drag on the engineMade of anodized aluminum or stainless steel to ensure long service life$10.47 - $38.34
- Spectre Performance® Chrome Plated Water NeckChrome Plated Water Neck by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$12.78 - $26.42
- Gates® Performance Water PumpPerformance Water Pump by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you're located$26.42 - $107.17
- Griffin Thermal® High Performance Direct Fit Radiator with Transmission CoolerHigh Performance Direct Fit Radiator with Transmission Cooler by Griffin Thermal®. This performance Radiator certain to keep your vehicle cool under natures most extreme conditions. Solve your high heat problems with...Proven design for maximum cooling capabilitiesMade to ensure efficient engine performance$392.18 - $966.51
Guides & Articles
- Performance Engine CoolingHot Under The Hood? Performance Cooling Fans Chase Away Excess HeatAuxiliary fans are great for providing a boost to your vehicle's original cooling system if you've encountered overheating conditions. For those who live in climates that see high temperature and humidity, excessively high coolant temperatures can be a major problem - one that will not go away if ignored. Aluminum engine blocks and cylinder heads found on most of today's cars are much more sensitive to overheating than traditional engine blocks made of iron. All it takes is one stretch of time with parts reaching excessively high temperatures to cause permanent metal warpage, leaks, and damage to a myriad of moving parts.
- Performance Engine CoolingAuxiliary Oil Coolers Keep Engine Oil Temperature Under ControlYou may have seen Performance Engine Oil Coolers for sale on our website or elsewhere, and your first reaction may have been "who needs one of those? Not I." We can't say we blame you if your presumption is that either a) your engine is cooled by liquid antifreeze/coolant, so this thing can't be for you; or b) the word "performance" led you to conclude that hot-rodders are the primary target for these add-ons. In fact, if you tow a trailer, or tend to load up your SUV to the max, or drive at high speeds in very hot summer climes, you just might be the real target customer for an engine oil cooler. Allow us to provide some educational background on motor oil, and the critical roles (plural) it plays. Please read on!
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
- Centric® Fleet Performance Organic Brake Pads$52.52 - $66.31
Dodge Challenger Performance Engine Cooling Reviews
2007 Jeep Wrangler