Dodge B-Series Brake Parts
- Brake Kits
- Brake Rotors
- Disc Brake Pads
- Brake Calipers & Components
- Brake Drums
- Drum Brake Shoes
- Brake Wheel Cylinders & Components
- Brake Lines & Hoses
- Brake Master Cylinders & Reservoirs
- Brake Boosters
- ABS System Parts
- Parking Brake Components
- Vacuum Pumps & Components
- Brake System Sensors
- Brake Dust Shields
- Brake Hardware
- Brake Pedals
- Automotive Paint
- Brake Lubricants
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G11H18 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$7.52 - $134.41
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended pad...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$13.80 - $80.69
- Power Stop®Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are thermal...Evolution ceramic low dust formula for superior braking power and cleaner wheelsThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$23.00 - $76.38
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Loaded Remanufactured Brake CaliperProfessional Grade™ Loaded Remanufactured Brake Caliper by Raybestos®. Professional Grade Loaded Calipers save you time during the service process. They deliver an installation ready product with OE matched friction for the best...100% Pressure Tested: Dependable operation and leak-free performanceEPDM Rubber Components: Superior resistance to heat, corrosion and leakage$33.04 - $129.87
- Cardone®Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Cardone®. 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability. Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life. Master cylinder...100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliabilityAll units are 100% vacuum tested to ensure reliable performance$25.98 - $459.35
- Cardone Ultra®Premium Replacement Brake CaliperPremium Replacement Brake Caliper by Cardone Ultra®. CARDONE Ultra Premium Calipers feature an exclusive, silver powder coating that protects against rust and corrosion. Packaged with over 46 years of reman expertise and all required...Exclusive weather-proof silver powder coating preserves premium appearance and prevents rustNew banjo bolts are included to ensure a perfect fit and quick installation$17.36 - $110.07
- ACDelco®Professional Durastop® Semi-Metallic Disc Brake PadsProfessional Durastop® Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop® Semi-Metallic Brake Pads are designed to meet OE standards for fit, form and function, and they are engineered to help resist corrosion...Warranty – ACDelco Professional DuraStop® brake pads and shoes carry a limited warranty for 24 months or 24,000 miles of useDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$17.78 - $178.85
- ACDelco®Professional™ Brake RotorProfessional™ Brake Rotor by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop® Brakes are the most thoroughly, independently tested brakes on the aftermarket. ACDelco submits its brake products through a range of test methods, including...Durability – ACDelco Professional™ Brakes are designed to help resist corrosion and premature wearQuiet – You won't hear much from these high-quality brakes$13.63 - $212.91
- Wagner®Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation timeSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$10.79 - $940.98
- Wagner®Brake DrumBrake Drum by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium drums are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Smooth surface finish provides less shoe break-in timeSuperior metallurgy and tighter tolerances resulting in optimal performance$13.01 - $142.67
- Wagner®ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI)....Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThe Dynamic Noise Absorption (DNA) technology targets and absorbs vibration at the point of contact for less noise$10.18 - $54.14
- Bendix®Global™ Premium Brake RotorGlobal™ Premium Brake Rotor by Bendix®. Honeywell Friction Materials carries a full line of drums and rotors that are engineered to OE specifications and manufactured worldwide in ISO 9000 or TS 16949 certified facilities. Bendix...OE vane design + configuration = optimal noise performance and heat dissipationComputer-aided design + CNC machining = dimensional integrity, proper fit and function$7.91 - $302.61
- Monroe®Drum Brake ShoesDrum Brake Shoes by Monroe®. These Brake Shoes meet all OE specifications. They are designed to provide optimal stopping power and durable performance on any vehicle, no matter whether it is a passenger car, and SUV, a truck or a severe...Offers dependable stopping performance for today's vehiclesFriction bonding requirements to vehicle application$10.06 - $43.12
- Dorman®Drum Brake Wheel CylinderDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Dorman®. Direct replacement Wheel Cylinders are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and to ensure a proper fit every time. Normal wear may cause piston seals to leak. Corrosion and pitting can also...All Wheel Cylinders are made with high quality EPDM rubber cups and boots for long lasting performanceWheel Cylinder bores are surface tested to ensure an optimum sealing surface for the pressure cups$4.31 - $52.21
- Bosch®Blue Drum Brake ShoesBlue Drum Brake Shoes by Bosch®. Engineered to match OE design and provide consistent, superior braking performance.100% asbestos-free friction formulationsBonded and riveted coverage to match OE method of attachment$8.45 - $29.72
- Centric®Select Plain Brake KitSelect Plain Brake Kit by Centric®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Includes: Plain Standard Replacement Rotors and Centric Premium Brake Pads. Centric Axle Packs are engineered to restore original braking performance for street driven...Centric® brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceAxle Pack pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$21.07 - $447.06
- Centric®Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake CaliperRemanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. Pressure tested and carefully inspected, this caliper ensures safe, leak-free performance while providing a precision fit. The caliper is tumble blasted with steel shot to thoroughly...Remanufactured to meet the most exacting standards for reliable performance100% pressure tested and inspected to ensure proper operation and fitment$12.41 - $178.00
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake Pads by Centric®. With these brake pads, you will experience excellent braking performance along with the assurance that your brakes and rotors will last for many miles. To ensure quiet operation, these...Strong, predictable braking performance with minimal wear to pads and rotorsStable friction performance across a wide temperature range particularly high temperatures$18.28 - $83.60
- NuGeon®Premium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Brake CaliperPremium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Brake Caliper by NuGeon®. Manufactured under the strictest quality standards in an ISO 14001:2004-registered factory, NuGeon brand semi-loaded brake calipers are built from O.E. castings to ensure the...End-of-line pressure testing for leakagePiston replacement with the same piston material as O.E.+3$13.65 - $924.71
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Brake RotorProfessional Grade™ Brake Rotor by Raybestos®. Raybestos Professional Grade rotors offer full coverage with exclusive access to the Aftermarket’s latest products.Original Equipment Designs: Developed from OE samples; validated to meet TS16949 quality system standardsMeet SAE Standard for Tensile Strength: OE-matched, G3000 qualified material for structural integrity and maximum service life$9.77 - $138.03
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Drum Brake Wheel CylinderProfessional Grade™ Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Raybestos®. Professional Grade Wheel Cylinders fit each application as well as the original. Delivers leak-free performance and maximum service life.Vehicle Specific Designs: Match OE form, fit and function; superior resistance to heat, corrosion and leakage100% Pressure Tested: Dependable operation and leak-free performance$4.04 - $65.81
- Cardone®Remanufactured Brake CaliperRemanufactured Brake Caliper by Cardone®. 100% pressure testing guarantees that every caliper will function properly on the vehicle. Fully assembled brake caliper comes with all hardware for quick, easy installation and smooth, quiet...100% pressure testing guarantees proper braking function on the vehicle100% SAE specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance+2$10.74 - $227.80
- Centric®Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric®. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a non-directional...Double disc grinding eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc brake-in period100% fully machined finish for better rotor balance$11.91 - $676.74
- StopTech®Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by StopTech®. This StopTech brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...Double disc grinding eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc brake-in period100% fully machined finish for better rotor balance$23.53 - $699.98
- Centric®Premium Brake DrumPremium Brake Drum by Centric®. With OE style casting, OE specification mill balancing, and machined finish, this brake drum guarantees factory fit, form, and function for driver confidence behind the wheel. The item is...Original Equipment style castings ensure superior performance and extended service lifeMachined finishes provide cleaner appearance through wheels$12.91 - $101.02
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet Clips...Finished in the same way as the original from the factoryComes complete with application specific Posi Quiet brake pads+4$22.78 - $223.58
- Wagner®QuickStop™ Ceramic Brake PadsQuickStop™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Pads offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake pads are engineered to...OE-matched friction formulations and configurations for reliable, like-new braking performance and maximum durabilityDesigned, tested and certified in the USA by Wagner’s OE Engineers$6.75 - $43.53
- Bendix®Fleet MetLok™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsFleet MetLok™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Bendix®. These brake pads come with superior durability and extra performance for vehicles used under rigorous operating situations such as taxis, ambulances, etc. Built tough for commercial...Extensive Coverage for Fleet and Pursuit VehiclesExcellent Fade and Heat Tolerance Characteristics$19.52 - $52.35
- Monroe®ProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Monroe®. These products are specially engineered to make your ride quieter and safer. The ProSolution Brake Pads utilize premium quality friction formulation and OE-style shim technology that...Provides outstanding braking performancePremium friction ingredients manufactured for superior stopping$12.26 - $37.42
- Raybestos®PG Plus Professional Grade™ Organic Drum Brake ShoesPG Plus Professional Grade™ Organic Drum Brake Shoes by Raybestos®. Raybestos Professional Grade Brake Shoes offer a full coverage program that delivers industry leading category coverage to trucks, police, taxi and fleet-type...Highest Sheer Strength - Provides highest possible bond integrityEnsures the best contact between shoe and drum$10.13 - $67.34
The Dodge B-Series was introduced as a full-size pickup truck and a full-size van. The pickup truck was produced from 1948 to 1953 and featured a handsome cab styling and improved visibility. The B-series van, also sold as the Dodge Ram Van, the Dodge Sportsman, and the Dodge Tradesman, was launched in 1970 and was manufactured till 2003. There was a cargo and a passenger van and both of them used V8 engines. The passenger van could fit up to 15 people and was widely used by military, some corporations, and commuters. Through its 33-year history, the Dodge B-series has undergone numerous changes and proved its reliability.
If you have noticed a pedal vibration or brakes squealing, then you shouldn't ignore these symptoms because they might be a sign of a serious problem. When you repair your vehicle, you want to be sure that replacement parts will fit your car perfectly and won't cause you any problems. That is why our high-quality Dodge B-series brake parts come only from the most reliable brands in the industry. On our online shelves you can easily find a product you need and order it quickly by following just a few steps.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they'll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- November 30, 2015Why is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a...
- November 17, 2015How To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 17, 2014Disc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be...
- April 11, 2014Special Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...
- September 03, 2013Tips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake...If you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real...