Dodge 440 Brake Parts
- Brake Kits
- Brake Drums
- Drum Brake Shoes
- Brake Wheel Cylinders & Components
- Brake Lines & Hoses
- Brake Master Cylinders & Reservoirs
- Brake Boosters
- Brake Hardware
- Automotive Paint
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Cardone®Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Cardone®. 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability. Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life. Master cylinder...100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliabilityAll units are 100% vacuum tested to ensure reliable performance$26.28 - $347.97
- Raybestos®PG Plus Professional Grade™ Organic Drum Brake ShoesPG Plus Professional Grade™ Organic Drum Brake Shoes by Raybestos®. Raybestos Professional Grade Brake Shoes offer a full coverage program that delivers industry leading category coverage to trucks, police, taxi and fleet-type...Highest Sheer Strength - Provides highest possible bond integrityEnsures the best contact between shoe and drum$10.58 - $124.46
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Brake Master CylinderProfessional™ Durastop Brake Master Cylinder by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today$14.97 - $829.20
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake DrumC-Tek™ Standard Brake Drum by Centric®. Engineered, designed, and manufactured using the latest technologies, this drum will provide OE fitment and performance at a great value. Its configured with G3000 metallurgy and has machined...High quality at an affordable priceHighly durable and reliable$10.06 - $107.81
- Centric®C-Tek™ Drum Brake ShoesC-Tek™ Drum Brake Shoes by Centric®. Engineered and tested to provide superior quality and performance, these shoes also provide improved service life for most import and domestic applications. The 100% asbestos-free friction formula...Covers hundreds of the most popular applications100% Asbestos-free formulas$7.68 - $32.02
- Centric®Heavy Duty Drum Brake ShoesHeavy Duty Drum Brake Shoes by Centric®. Designed for superior stopping power and extended service life, these shoes features specialized friction formulas for really heavy use while maintaining low-noise and dust performance. To match...Performance testedFormulated for superior stopping power and extended service life$12.79 - $120.29
- Centric®Premium Drum Brake ShoesPremium Drum Brake Shoes by Centric®. To provide excellent fit and reliable performance, these shoes are precision ground and come with OE style pins and levers. With specially formulated and dyno tested asbestos-free formulation, these...Premium quality and performancePrecision ground for an exact fit and function$8.97 - $84.79
- Bendix®Premium Drum Brake ShoesPremium Drum Brake Shoes by Bendix®. These shoes have the correct lining attachment and fitment to prevent brake friction block cracking for maximum lining service life. They're relined to OEM specifications and offer long lasting...Complete Coverage100% Copper-Free Vehicle-Specific Formulas$12.83 - $101.01
- Centric®Premium Brake Master CylinderPremium Brake Master Cylinder by Centric®. Manufactured to OE and OES standards, this cylinder easily restores the braking system building the required amount of hydraulic pressure that is necessary for braking a vehicle. It comes with...Designed to match OE quality, configuration, and fitmentMeets OE and OES standards and specifications$16.20 - $1,141.58
- Cardone®Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Cardone®. CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all master cylinders meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. Life-cycle testing ensures that every master cylinder exceeds S.A.E. stroke...100% computer testing ensures guaranteed, consistent performance100% new OE-quality seals and cups are installed to prevent leakage and ensure original performance and reliability. All rubber meets S.A.E. specifications$14.34 - $398.87
- Dorman®Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Brake Master Cylinders are suitable for a broad spectrum of vehicle applications. Dorman also offer a comprehensive line of Master Cylinder Repair Kits and Master Cylinder replacement parts,...All rubber components are of high-quality EPDM compound for resistance to glycol-based brake fluidDirect replacement for a proper fit$20.01 - $344.63
- Centric®Premium Drum Brake Wheel CylinderPremium Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Centric®. This cylinder is a high quality, direct fit OE replacement brake part that includes brass inserts and aluminum castings, where applicable, for leak-free long-lasting braking performance. It...Designed to meet OE specificationsIncludes pistons, cup seals, and dust boots$5.36 - $213.37
- Centric®Brake HoseBrake Hose by Centric®. Manufactured under the highest quality standards to meet or exceed OE quality, form, and function, this hose will provide reliable and long-lasting service life. It's designed to be a direct replacement of the...Made of high-quality materialsMatches original equipment parts in quality, configuration, and fitment$4.04 - $48.06
- OER®Leftside Mount Proportioning Valve Bracket (153653B)Leftside Mount Proportioning Valve Bracket by OER®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by OER features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Factory original quality for less moneyInstallation is identical to factory unit$16.14
- Centric®Drum Brake Hardware KitDrum Brake Hardware Kit by Centric®. Are you looking for high-quality hardware to complete your brake job? This drum brake hardware kit includes all the parts you need to make the brake system operate properly, ensuring even shoe...Matches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitmentManufactured to OE specifications$3.67 - $32.05
- Centric®Drum Brake Self Adjuster KitDrum Brake Self Adjuster Kit by Centric®. This kit makes periodic brake adjustment unnecessary. It includes all parts necessary for automatic brake adjustment to maintain a specified amount of running clearance between the shoes and...Match original equipment parts in quality, configuration, and fitmentMaintains clearance between the shoes and drum$5.20 - $24.19
- Centric®Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder Repair KitDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder Repair Kit by Centric®. If your wheel cylinder bore is still in good shape, this repair kit is an economical alternative to a new wheel cylinder. It includes the spring, cup seals and dust boots. CA Prop 65...Saves you money and restores your wheel cylinderDesigned to meet OE quality, configuration, and fitment$1.50 - $12.54
- SoffSeal®Master Cylinder GasketMaster Cylinder Gasket by SoffSeal®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by SoffSeal will last a lifetime. It...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$2.92 - $13.50
- Crown®Silicone Grease Pack (5011987AA)Universal Silicone Grease Pack by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$3.23
- SSBC®DOT 3 High Temp Fluid (1106)Universal DOT 3 High Temp Fluid by SSBC®. Brake Fluid, DOT 3, 12 Fluid Ounces. Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC) first pioneered the stainless steel sleeved caliper for classic Corvette and Mustangs back in 1975. We are the...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$20.57
- CRC®Disc Brake QuietUniversal Disc Brake Quiet by CRC®. CRC® Disc Brake Quiet forms a water resistant, high-temperature film that absorbs noise while quieting squeaks & squeals. Specially formulated to dampen the vibrations that cause brake noise. For use...Not VOC Compliant for California and OTCSpecially formulated to dampen the vibrations that cause brake noise$3.45 - $63.33
- CRC®Silaramic™ Brake System Grease 5 oz (05361)Universal Silaramic™ Brake System Grease by CRC®. 5 oz. A synthetic, dry-film, ceramic lubricant formulated to reduce brake noise and vibrations by dampening all brake vibrating frequencies. Will not run off or wash out. Works in...Contains molybdenum, PTFE and graphite for an extreme temperature range of -30F to 600FUse on every brake job$11.78
- Loctite®Disc Brake Quiet StickUniversal Disc Brake Quiet Stick by Loctite®. This convenient wax-like stick formula with a revolutionary applicator has been developed and patented by Henkel. It creates a high temperature and water resistant film that stops squeaking...The only brake quiet product tested that fully complies with OEM acceptance criteriaEliminates brake squeals, squeaks, and chatter$4.23 - $7.23
- Lucas Oil®Synthetic Brake FluidUniversal Synthetic Brake Fluid by Lucas Oil®. DOT 3, DOT 4. Lucas Brake Fluid is a high quality blend of polyethylene glycol ethers and additives which meet or exceed the industry minimum dry boiling point of 401'F. It meets the...Prevents seal hardening or softeningProtects against rust or corrosion$2.17 - $5.03
- Permatex®Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts LubricantUniversal Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant by Permatex®. A 100% synthetic formula, coupled with real ceramic solids make this premium brake lubricant our longest lasting, most temperature resistant way to silence brake noise....A 100% synthetic formulaEffective from -50°F to 3000°F (-46°C to 1649°C)$2.63 - $13.02
- Permatex®Disc Brake QuietUniversal Disc Brake Quiet by Permatex®. Stops brake squeal by dampening vibration at caliper/brake pad interface. Provides tighter fit and allows for easier disassembly. Protects against corrosion. Compatible with anti-lock brake...Stops brake squeal by dampening vibration at caliper/brake pad interfaceProtects against corrosion$2.49 - $5.19
- Permatex®Ultra Disc Brake Caliper LubeUniversal Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube by Permatex® An environmentally-friendly, green, nonmelting, synthetic lubricant. It is formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions, assuring that critical caliper pins,...Green, non-melting, synthetic lubricantFormulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions$1.02 - $11.82
- Prestone®DOT 3 High Temperature Synthetic Brake FluidUniversal DOT 3 High Temperature Synthetic Brake Fluid by Prestone®. Prestone Synthetic Brake Fluid is designed to provide a high margin of boiling point protection. High boil point formula that provides an extra margin of safety....Can be used for disc or drum brakesRecommended for anti-lock braking systems$4.29 - $8.98
- Amalie Oil®Dot 3 Brake FluidUniversal Brake Fluid by Amalie Oil®. Dot 3 Brake Fluid 1 Bottle or Case 12x12 oz. Amalie Brake Fluids DOT 3 perform a variety of very important functions in the braking systems. They transmit the required power, minimize corrosion,...Quickly Removes Brake Fluid, Grease, Oil & Other Contaminants from Brake Lining & DrumsQuickly Cuts Through Grease & Grime, but it Does Not Leave an Oily Film$2.74 - $26.20
- Champion Brands®600 Series Racing DOT 4 Brake FluidUniversal 600 Series Racing DOT 4 Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. CHAMPION 600 SERIES RACING Brake Fluid DOT 4 was developed forextreme racing applications where adry boiling point exceeding minimum requirements is preferred.High-performance brake fluidTypical dry boiling point of 580° F (304ºC)$12.99 - $165.12
The Dodge 440 was an outstanding full-size car manufactured from 1962 through 1964. When it debuted on the market, it was an updated model of the Dodge Dart, that is why originally it was called the Dodge Dart 440. It was available in 5 body styles: a 2- or 4-door hardtop, a 4-door sedan, a 2-door convertible, and a 4-door station wagon. It was equipped with an inline 6 or standard V8 engine directed through a high performance 3-speed transmission. Since 1963 the Dodge 440 was detached from Dart models and featured a 119-inch wheelbase. It was a capable and economy automobile that provided a smooth ride.
If you suspect any brake system problems, then you shouldn't put a repair of your car aside, because these issues might lead to serious consequences. You probably think that it is extremely difficult and expensive to get replacement ignition parts for such an old model as the Dodge 440. Luckily for you, in our digital store we offer a great catalog of high-quality Dodge 440 ignition parts, where you can find everything you need, from brake wheel cylinders to brake lubricants. Give it a look and you will definitely be contented.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 17, 2015How To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today�s vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and...
- October 17, 2014Disc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be...
- April 11, 2014Special Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...
- September 03, 2013Tips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake...If you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real...