PortServer TS H MEI Hardened Serial Server by Digi®. High-performance RS-232/422/485 serial-to-Ethernet connectivity for locations requiring extended temperature tolerance.
- Robust, hardened model with extended temperature tolerance (-35Degree C to +74Degree C)
- 1, 2 or 4 RS-232/422/485 switch-selectable serial ports
- Patented RealPort for COM/TTY port control and management
- Monitoring and diagnostic utility
- Data security via SSHv2 and SSL/TLS
- Easy configuration through web interface (HTTP/HTTPS)
- Tunable for low latency or optimized for throughput
- Locking barrel power connector
PortServer TS H MEI is designed for utility plants, pipelines, traffic management facilities and other remote applications requiring a hardened serial-to-Ethernet solution that can withstand extreme temperatures. It is ideal for networkenabling and remotely managing variable message signs, loop detectors, ramp meters or any RS-232/422/485 serial device.Digi's patented RealPort, with encryption and user authentication*, makes it possible to establish a connection between the host and networked serial device by creating a local COM or TTY port on the host computer, allowing software applications to work with networked device servers instead of requiring a host adapter.PortServer TS H MEI also delivers data security via SSHv2, port buffering, full SNMP device management and industry leading low latency.
Since the year of its foundation in 1985, Digi® has been focused on connecting things, starting with intelligent multiport serial boards for PCs. As wireless data technologies evolved, the company expanded its product line with RF modules, gateways, and cellular routers to build critical communication infrastructures, plus embedded wireless systems on module (SoM) and single-board computer (SBC) offerings for makers of next generation connected products. To help its customers light up networks and launch new products, Digi provides relentlessly reliable, secure, scalable, and managed machine-to-machine (M2M) communications.