CM Console Server for Secure Network Device Management by Digi®. Secure, reliable in- and out-of-band management for servers, routers, switches, firewalls and other network equipment.
- Sun, Cisco, IBM, HP, UNIX, Linux and Microsoft Windows Server compatible
- TACACS+, RADIUS, LDAP, Kerberos, local user database provide centralized authentication
- SSH v2 ensures secure access
- Secure clustering allows multi-server access via one IP address
- Port buffering/logging for easy troubleshooting
- Straight-through CAT5 cabling for easy, hassle-free server connections
- PC Card slot for increased flash, or additional Ethernet/modem connection
- Email/pager alerts and SNMP traps
The Digi CM provides secure access to any network device, even when the network is down. Users can monitor and control their devices from anywhere using the corporate TCP/IP network, the Internet or dial-up modem connections. This easy-to-use console management tool is ideal for managing servers, routers, switches and any network device with a serial port.Automatic Device Recognition auto-configures attached devices and populates the Title page with device details. This feature monitors the ports and sends alerts for disconnected or down devices.The RemotePorts feature enables cost-effective management of up to 48 additional remote devices from a single interface. Additional devices can be managed from the Digi CM using an auxiliary device or terminal server, or from across the network.The Digi CM, used in conjunction with the Digi Remote Power Manager, offers comprehensive infrastructure management. Users can remotely power on/off connected devices, reboot servers, and receive notifications of changes in power usage, temperature readings, system reboots and more.
Since the year of its foundation in 1985, Digi® has been focused on connecting things, starting with intelligent multiport serial boards for PCs. As wireless data technologies evolved, the company expanded its product line with RF modules, gateways, and cellular routers to build critical communication infrastructures, plus embedded wireless systems on module (SoM) and single-board computer (SBC) offerings for makers of next generation connected products. To help its customers light up networks and launch new products, Digi provides relentlessly reliable, secure, scalable, and managed machine-to-machine (M2M) communications.