Trinity Programmer by DiabloSport®. 93 Octane Performance Tune: 35HP 46TQ. 91 Octane Performance Tune: 29HP 42TQ. This hi-res color screen programmer plugs in to any vehicle’s OBD II port to remap ECU operation for increased power and mileage. The screen displays a wealth of vehicle gauge info, and lets you adjust shift points, factory speed limiter, and speedometer readings for large tires. A Dragstrip feature stopwatches time and distance during track runs, and the Trinity is equipped to store up to five additional tuning programs for custom applications.
|93 Octane Performance Tune: 35HP 46TQ. 91 Octane Performance Tune: 29HP 42TQ|
- All applications supported under one part number. Never worry about getting the right one; If we support, it works
- The Trinity comes preloaded with canned tunes. We spend hundreds of hours developing tunes for your vehicle for maximum safe power and torque for your application.
- Full color touch-screen. Follow the instructions and use the color touch screen to easily program your vehicle.
- Customizable gauge layouts. Save hundreds of dollars on aftermarket gauges.
- Programmable LED lights. Turn the lights into a shift light or a warning light.
- 5 volt input. The input allows you to hook up several aftermarket accessories like wide band O2 sensors.
- Holds up to 5 custom tunes. Use our worldwide network of CMR tuners to step above our canned tunes.
- Touch Screen
- Data Logging
- Check Clear DTCs
- 5 Volt Data Logging Inputs
- Accepts Custom Tunes from CMR
- 93 Octane Performance Tune: 35HP 46TQ
- 91 Octane Performance Tune: 29HP 42TQ
- Calibrate Speedometer for Gear Ratio
- Calibrate Speedo for Tire Size
- Fuel Rich/Lean Adjustment
- Spark Timing Advance/Retard
- Idle RPM
- Top Speed Limiter
- Rev Limiter
- 1 Right angle OBD-II Connector
- 1 USB to Mini USB Cable
- 1 Suction Cup Mount
- 1 Software Installation Disc
- 1 DiabloSport Sticker
- 1 Quick Start Guide
The DiabloSport Trinity is a maximum function programmer and display unit all in one. For gasoline-powered vehicles, the Trinity features pre-programmed levels for high octane fuel (91 or 93), or regular gas (87 octane) that will boost horsepower by up to 40, depending on vehicle model. If you have customized your vehicle with a cold-air intake, upgraded MAF sensor, or installed a custom-sized pulley wheel for a factory supercharger, the Trinity features 5 additional program levels that account for any or all of these modifications to give you higher, more extreme levels of performance. Diesel trucks will typically see an improvement of up to 60 horsepower and 100 foot-pounds of torque, and achieve 2-3 additional miles per gallon on the highway under normal driving conditions.
The Trinity features a 320 x 240 pixel high-resolution color screen with 7 buttons on the right side for easy operation, and 5 LED lights that can be set to flash for pre-determined warnings or reminders. A Dragstrip timing feature allows you to clock quarter-mile, eighth-mile, zero-to-sixty, and zero-to-100 measurements based directly on speed and distance readings from the vehicle itself. Unlike other programmers, the Trinity will start the clock after racetrack style red-yellow-green lights flash, or the instant you press the accelerator pedal. The Trinity also allows you to modify engine RPM idle speed, rev limits, transmission shift points and firmness levels, and your vehicle’s built-in speed limiter.
Founded in Florida in 2000, DiabloSport® established itself in the world of automotive performance products by pioneering Electronic Engine Control Level 5 (EEC-V) software cable of delivering speed necessary to run a modern master vehicle computer control system equipped with extra limbs such as airbags, traction control, ABS, air suspension and more. Today, Diablosport has built their knowledgebase into a full line of vehicle performance tuners that increase fuel economy, power, and torque – with the ability to be custom programmed to a specific make and model to the highest level. From under hood control modules that increase horsepower and fuel economy in stock vehicles to tuners with abilities to create 800+ horsepower in racetrack modified applications, each Diablosport product offers value with state-of-the-art technology. All Diablosport products are fully engineered, tested, and manufactured in the United States.