Gun Mounted Digital Air Regulator (802419) by DeVilbiss®. Designed with precision and functionality in mind, this accessory ensures outstanding performance and easy use which makes it the perfect deal for your ultimate satisfaction.
|Accuracy to: +/- 0.5 PSI|
|Gauge range: 2.5 to 160 PSI|
|Inlet: 1/4" NPS (M)|
|Outlet: 1/4" NPS (F) (Swivel)|
|Max inlet pressure: 160 PSI|
|Max regulator pressure: 100 PSI|
- Auto off after 45 seconds to preserve battery life
- Up to 4 years of battery life depending on usage
- Designed to set the standard for spray finishing
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment
- Features a durable construction for long-lasting performance
- Has an excellent combination of price and quality
Finding innovative solutions to spray finishing problems has been the philosophy of DeVilbiss® for over 100 years. The company was founded in 1888 in Toledo, Ohio by a physician Dr. Allen DeVilbiss who has combined a bulb, some tubing, and the base of an oil can to create the first atomizer for health care. Today, DeVilbiss is the leading supplier of spray finishing equipment to the industrial and automotive refinish markets, and its products are used with equal success in the wood, aerospace, plastics, metal, and automotive industries by operators ranging from the industrial professional to the hobbyist. DeVilbiss equipment is used to spray a wide variety of solvent-based and waterborne coatings including single and dual component and low and high solids materials.