DeKups™ 9 oz Reusables Sleeves and Lids (802972) by DeVilbiss®. Volume: 9 oz/265 ml. Quantity: 2 pieces. Designed for Durability and Performance. Liner Collapses EvenlyLiner system provides superior fluid flow, color match, and less over mixing. Spray at any angle including upside down. Multiple Filter OptionsChoose the right filter for your job. Barrel filters offer additional savings, while disc filters provide sizable filtration for superior fluid flow of waterborne paints. Positive Locking Connection Non-threaded easy on and off design allows for a tight and secure connection. Adapters available for virtually all guns. Self-Dispensing PackagingMount. Dispense. Discard. Conveniently packaged for production shops.
- Less Cleaning - Easy disposal vs. traditional gravity cups that require significant cleaning time and solvent use
- Reduces Steps- Mix and spray with one cup. Multiple filter options reduce the need to strain paint
- Clean Paint Jobs- Sealed, contamina-tion-free system
- All Coatings- Works with primers, solvent basecoats, clearcoats, and waterborne coatings
- Safety- Less exposure to cleaning solvents and VOC’s
- Storage- Temporarily store unused paint between coatings therefore reducing paint waste
- Designed to set the standard for spray finishing
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment
- Features a durable construction for long-lasting performance
- Has an excellent combination of price and quality
Finding innovative solutions to spray finishing problems has been the philosophy of DeVilbiss® for over 100 years. The company was founded in 1888 in Toledo, Ohio by a physician Dr. Allen DeVilbiss who has combined a bulb, some tubing, and the base of an oil can to create the first atomizer for health care. Today, DeVilbiss is the leading supplier of spray finishing equipment to the industrial and automotive refinish markets, and its products are used with equal success in the wood, aerospace, plastics, metal, and automotive industries by operators ranging from the industrial professional to the hobbyist. DeVilbiss equipment is used to spray a wide variety of solvent-based and waterborne coatings including single and dual component and low and high solids materials.