3/8" Air Hose with Air Quick Disconnect (220052) by DeVilbiss®. Length: 35'. Thread Size: 1/4" NPS Female, Swivel. Connection: Three-Piece, Reusable. Premium Hose Helps Ensure Premium Paint Jobs. Smooth Cover - Spray and Air Tool Hose. Can be used for all kinds of air-operated equipment. Smooth brick-red cover, synthetic rubber compound tube with high tensile strength braid. Hose offers superior resistance to oil, weathering, ozone and abraision. Can be used with reusable or permanent crimp connections.
- Maximum application temperature: 150°F
- HVLP Air Hose Assembly includes HC-4719 High Volume Air Quick Disconnect and HC-4419 Stem.
- Designed to set the standard for spray finishing
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment
- Features a durable construction for long-lasting performance
- Has an excellent combination of price and quality
Finding innovative solutions to spray finishing problems has been the philosophy of DeVilbiss® for over 100 years. The company was founded in 1888 in Toledo, Ohio by a physician Dr. Allen DeVilbiss who has combined a bulb, some tubing, and the base of an oil can to create the first atomizer for health care. Today, DeVilbiss is the leading supplier of spray finishing equipment to the industrial and automotive refinish markets, and its products are used with equal success in the wood, aerospace, plastics, metal, and automotive industries by operators ranging from the industrial professional to the hobbyist. DeVilbiss equipment is used to spray a wide variety of solvent-based and waterborne coatings including single and dual component and low and high solids materials.