Spark Plug by Denso®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Fully Projected Insulator Reduces Carbon Fouling
- Machine Rolled Threads Prevent Seizing or Cross Threading During Installation and Removal
- 100% Pre-Fired to Assure the Highest Quality Possible
- Purified Alumina Powder Insulator Provides Exceptional Strength and Thermal Conductivity
- Five Rib Insulator Prevents Flashover
- Copper-Glass Seal Bonds Center Electrode and Insulator for a Gas-Tight Seal
Denso® factories are QS9000 and ISO9000 certified worldwide, just one of the many reasons why zero defects for parts produced in the millions is a reality for DENSO. A recipient of the prestigious Deming Award for quality in 1961, Denso spent over five decades perfecting technology and processes, a claim that few automotive manufacturers can make. Denso First Time Fit™ products — including A/C compressors, starters, alternators, oxygen sensors, ignition wire sets, fuel pumps, cabin air, oil and air filters, wiper blades and more — are products built and tested to OE-standard offered for the aftermarket by DENSO. Each of these products is precision-built for exact replacement so you don't have to worry about doing the same job twice.