A/C Receiver Drier by Denso®. When major A/C service is performed, replacement of the accumulator or receiver-drier is often recommended by leading service authorities. Like all its First Time Fit™ components, DENSO’s accumulators and receiver-driers are manufactured to the most stringent factory standards to provide new-car performance and efficiency.
- Accumulators and Receiver-Driers built to high tolerance manufacturing ensures durability
- Solid construction supporting higher operating pressures on newer systems
- Accumulators and Receiver-Driers help to remove debris and moisture from the system
- Assures cold A/C temperatures on even the hottest days
- Promotes smoother, quieter A/C system operation
- Limits internal corrosion, extending A/C system life
While often overlooked in regular vehicle service, accumulators and receiver-driers play an important role in A/C operation. These components manage the flow of liquid and vapor refrigerant through the system, assuring maximum output and smooth, surge-free operation. DENSO’s accumulators and receiver-driers also contain powerful desiccant packages to isolate harmful moisture from the system, protecting the internal components from corrosion, which can wear systems prematurely from the inside out and create costly leaks.
Denso® factories are QS9000 and ISO9000 certified worldwide, just one of the many reasons why zero defects for parts produced in the millions is a reality for DENSO. A recipient of the prestigious Deming Award for quality in 1961, Denso spent over five decades perfecting technology and processes, a claim that few automotive manufacturers can make. Denso First Time Fit™ products — including A/C compressors, starters, alternators, oxygen sensors, ignition wire sets, fuel pumps, cabin air, oil and air filters, wiper blades and more — are products built and tested to OE-standard offered for the aftermarket by DENSO. Each of these products is precision-built for exact replacement so you don't have to worry about doing the same job twice.