Street Demon™ Carburetor by Demon Carburetion®. Street Series Carburetors redefines the street carburetor with clean looks and ease of use. The Street Series offers enthusiasts a straight forward carburetor designed to deliver a stable idle, amazingly crisp throttle response and smooth performance. Its optimized calibration and dual mounting pattern make it Run–Ready™ for a large variety of engines and vehicles.
Notes: California Proposition 65 Warning.
Fitment notes: Off Road Use Only
|Booster Type: Triple Stack|
|Fuel Inlet: Single|
- Developed from the ground up with smooth styling - patented timeless design fits modern as well as traditional themed vehicles (Patent No.: US D648,746 S)
- One piece airhorn is easy to clean and maintain
- Dual mounting bolt pattern - fits most aftermarket spread/square bore intake manifolds without adapter
- Integrated fuel bowl/main body design with gasket above fuel level and no plugged passages to eliminate all potential leak paths
- Small 1-3/8” primary throttle bores combined with proven Triple-Stack™ boosters deliver amazingly crisp throttle response and drivability, superior fuel atomization and improved fuel economy
- Goggle Valve Secondary (GVS™) throttle plate (Patent # D677755) delivers over twice the air flow of the primary bores for power you can hear and feel
- Secondary air valve control - torsion spring valve control/adjustment permits seamless primary to secondary throttle response regardless of the throttle opening rate
- 2 Stage metering rods control easily accessible without carburetor disassembly or removal
- Single fuel inlet for simple installation
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kickdown cable mounting location as well as Ford A/T kickdown for proper shifts
- Patent pending mechanical design
Demon Carburetion is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Demon Carburetion are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Demon Carburetion does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Demon Carburetion is the name you can trust.
Being a leading manufacturer of performance fuel system parts, Demon® offers an exhaustive line of fuel delivery service parts, carburetors, accessories, etc. Demon four-barrel modular carburetors which were put on the market at the end of the 1990's are famous for their innovation and power. Plus, these carburetors are the only ones to have patented contoured air entries. At the beginning of the 20th century, the company released the unique SixShooter induction system and retro-fit two-barrel high-performance carburetor, the Demon 98.