Speed Demon™ Carburetor by Demon Carburetion®. The Speed Demon™ series is the most formidable performance street carburetor available today. It features the most advanced design manufacturing processes that provides street enthusiasts with racing carburetor technology in a very drivable package. The Speed Demon™ line offers a wide range of sizes and in VE–series (vacuum secondaries, electric choke) or twin–squirter (mechanical secondaries) designs. Across the range of sizes, from 575 cfm to 850 cfm, the Speed Demons deliver balanced, high–velocity airflow and exceptional fuel metering capacity to match the fuel requirements most street engines. A Speed Demon™ carburetor is ideal for muscle cars, stock rebuilds, tow trucks, mild performance applications and crate motors. They are designed for engines with cam profiles between 220 and 240 degrees duration at 0.050".
Notes: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Fuel Inlet: Dual|
- All aluminum polished construction with billet metering blocks and base plate (Now 40% lighter than the original Demons!)
- Fuel bowls and main body have been redesigned for a sleeker, more stylish appearance
- Completely re-engineered and re-calibrated for better drivability and full throttle performance
- Re-designed throttle lever with integrated Ford A/T, 700-R4, and Chrysler kick down options
- Fuel bowls now have dual threaded inlets on each side, dual sight glass windows, and internal baffling for improved fuel slosh control
- Changeable idle, high-speed air bleeds & power valve restrictions for precise tuning
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze™ allows precision fine tuning of the idle speed resulting in a smoother transition from off-idle
- New simple part numbering system: Start with SPD (Speed Demon) Add the carburetor cfm size (650, 750, or 850) and then add the model suffix; MS (Mechanical Secondaries); VS (Vacuum Secondaries); AN (Annular Discharge Boosters)
Demon Carburetion is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Demon Carburetion are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Demon Carburetion does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Demon Carburetion is the name you can trust.
Being a leading manufacturer of performance fuel system parts, Demon® offers an exhaustive line of fuel delivery service parts, carburetors, accessories, etc. Demon four-barrel modular carburetors which were put on the market at the end of the 1990's are famous for their innovation and power. Plus, these carburetors are the only ones to have patented contoured air entries. At the beginning of the 20th century, the company released the unique SixShooter induction system and retro-fit two-barrel high-performance carburetor, the Demon 98.