Screaming Demon™ Carburetor by Demon Carburetion®. Styled, calibrated and mildly modified Street Machines and light trucks, the Screaming Series is an impressive performer. With a remarkably smooth choke tower design and patented air entries, the Screaming Series offers extremely smooth operation with strong throttle response.
Notes: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Booster Type: Down Leg|
|Finish: Hand Polished|
- Max-Density Cast Rib-Reinforced Baseplate
- Max-Density Cast Metering Blocks
- Four-Corner Idle Circuitry
- Large Capacity Float Bowls
- Large Glass Float-Level Sight Windows
- Integral Hi-Flow Choke Housing
- Dual-feed Inlet
- Power Valve Backfire Protection
- "Quik Release" Non-Stick Gaskets
Being a leading manufacturer of performance fuel system parts, Demon® offers an exhaustive line of fuel delivery service parts, carburetors, accessories, etc. Demon four-barrel modular carburetors which were put on the market at the end of the 1990's are famous for their innovation and power. Plus, these carburetors are the only ones to have patented contoured air entries. At the beginning of the 20th century, the company released the unique SixShooter induction system and retro-fit two-barrel high-performance carburetor, the Demon 98.