Mighty Demon™ Carburetor by Demon Carburetion®. Holley is proud to announce that the next generation of Mighty Demon™ carburetors have arrived. They are available in a full range of sizes and options for your street/strip car. They feature billet–aluminum metering blocks, billet aluminum baseplates, large capacity fuel bowls complete with dual sight glasses, dual threaded inlets on each side, and internal baffling to prevent fuel slosh when you are on the track. For high horsepower street and race engines, the aluminum Mighty Demon™ delivers more power and performance for your race car.
Notes: Off-Road Use Only. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME.
- All aluminum polished construction with billet metering blocks and base plate (Now 40% lighter than the original Demons!)
- Fuel bowls and main body have been redesigned for a sleeker, more stylish appearance
- Completely re-engineered and re-calibrated for better drivability and full throttle performance
- Re-designed throttle lever with integrated kick down options
- Fuel bowls now have dual threaded inlets on each side, dual sight glass windows, and internal baffling for improved fuel slosh control
- Secondary fuel bowls include notched floats and jet extensions to prevent fuel starvation during hard launches
- Changeable idle, high-speed air bleeds & power valve restrictions for precise tuning
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze™ allows precision fine tuning of the idle speed resulting in a smoother transition from off-idle
Demon Carburetion is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Demon Carburetion are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Demon Carburetion does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Demon Carburetion is the name you can trust.
Being a leading manufacturer of performance fuel system parts, Demon® offers an exhaustive line of fuel delivery service parts, carburetors, accessories, etc. Demon four-barrel modular carburetors which were put on the market at the end of the 1990's are famous for their innovation and power. Plus, these carburetors are the only ones to have patented contoured air entries. At the beginning of the 20th century, the company released the unique SixShooter induction system and retro-fit two-barrel high-performance carburetor, the Demon 98.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov