Ford F-350 1991, Fuel Injector (FJ10093) by Delphi®. Made in the USA. Delphi fuel injectors are specifically tailored to deliver pressurized, atomized fuel to each cylinder in precise proportions required under extreme conditions. In fact, Delphi performance fuel injectors deliver incremental static flow ranges from 30-95 lbs/hr. Delphi fuel injectors feature a low tip drip for better engine starts and reduced emissions. Like all Delphi parts, fuel injectors meet stringent testing and calibration standards set by OE manufacturers. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Improved fuel economy and minimal fuel leakage during vehicle idle due to extremely low drip tip
- Accurate metering even during extreme temperature and condition (-40°F to 230°F)
- Tailored to deliver pressurized, atomized fuel to each cylinder in precise proportions required
- Optimal performance due to extra fuel filtering protection to eliminate contaminants
- Reduced noise when engine is running
- Wide range of domestic applications due to compatibility with different ethanol and alcohol fuel blends
- Original equipment tested and calibrated in real world applications for exact fit and finish
- Durability tested to 150,000 miles
- Delphi provides mounting clips with almost every injector
- Built to stringent OE requirements to meet federal emissions and fuel economy standards
- Delphi also provides fuel injectors for motorcycles, scooters, all terrain vehicles, lawn equipment and gasoline powered generators
Delphi® has more than 50 years of OE experience in the fuel handling systems category. Delphi invented the first automotive radiator in 1911, the first car heater in 1929 and the first vehicle air conditioner in 1954. Delphi has over 100 years of experience supplying OEMs, which today includes the likes of Toyota, Ford, Audi and Ferrari.