GEO Prizm 1991, In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump by Delphi®. Without Fuel Strainer. Fuel tank contamination is the leading cause of premature fuel pump failure. To reduce risk of contaminating the replacement pump, recommends cleaning the fuel tank before installing a new pump. Made in USA. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore fast-pressure performance and system integrity to provide better pumping through less energy. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Notes: California Proposition 65 Warning.
|Hazardous Material: No|
|Quantity Per Application: 1|
|Package Contents: Electric FP, Hose, O-rings, Iso, 2 Clamps, 2 Nuts, Instruction Sheets|
|Inlet Type: Strainer|
|Outlet Size: 3/8 in|
|Outlet Type: Hose Bead|
|Terminal Type: 2 Pin Threaded|
|Relief Pressure: 125 psi|
|Flow Rate: 26 gal/hr|
|Fuel Type: Gasoline|
|Inlet Size: 11mm|
|System Pressure: 44 psi|
|Volts: 12 vDC|
|Gasket/Seal Included: Yes|
|Item Grade: Standard Replacement|
|Pump Type: Turbine|
|Connector Shape/Type: Male|
|Application Pressure: 43.5 psi|
- Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energy
- Improved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components
- Both positive displacement and turbine pumps
- Increased durability and enhanced stability due to internal springs preventing fuel tube chafing, and possible loss of fuel flow and pressure
- Better security and durability with multiple redundant buttons on the fuel level sensor versus bent fingers which can undergo premature wear, and reduced contact
- Reduced potential for greenhouse gas emissions via the EVAP system because of integrated OE fuel vapor pressure sensor
- The sensor is also application specific to prevent triggering the “check engine light”
- Longer pump life as a result of a two-strainer system keeping out contaminates
- Lower failure rates due to its innovative design and durability
Delphi sets itself apart from the fuel pump competition with three words: fast pressure rise. As the OE, Delphi knows how to restore fast-pressure performance and system integrity translating to better pumping through less energy. What does this mean for you? Fewer comebacks due to long cranks, hesitations and overall sluggishness. Experience the Delphi difference. Experience Delphi fuel pumps performance for yourself.
- Delphi is a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry; you receive the latest Delphi OE technology enhancements built into every aftermarket unit.
- Delphi allows shops to compete with the new car dealerships for repairs by offering wider coverage in late-model applications for domestic and import brands.
- Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations, and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design.
- Delphi provides hard-to-find hanger pump sender assemblies, and is the exact fit OE replacement.
Delphi® has more than 50 years of OE experience in the fuel handling systems category. Delphi invented the first automotive radiator in 1911, the first car heater in 1929 and the first vehicle air conditioner in 1954. Delphi has over 100 years of experience supplying OEMs, which today includes the likes of Toyota, Ford, Audi and Ferrari.