Heater Core by Delphi®. Delphi has been manufacturing and engineering heater cores for more than 60 years, and every heater core they produce is designed and manufactured to OE specifications. This translates into superior, reliable performance and an exact fit that saves technicians time and trouble. Delphi heater cores’ tubes and tanks are constructed from compact, lightweight brazed aluminum, contributing to a high performance-to-weight-ratio. Plus, their heater cores feature high-strength brazed joints to ensure a durable, long-lasting product.
- Compact, lightweight brazed-aluminum construction of tubes and tanks
- High performance-to-weight ratio
- Simple installation because of included seals (where applicable)
- Designed and manufactured to OE specifications
- More than 60 years’ heater core manufacturing and engineering experience
- OE quality - superior, reliable performance compared to competitive product
- Exact fit - no additional time consuming steps needed for product installation
- Long lasting alloy - advanced corrosion and erosion resistance
- Aluminum tubes, air centers and tanks makes the product lightweight and compact
- High strength brazed joints - durable and long lasting product
Delphi has more than 50 years of OE experience in the fuel handling systems category. Delphi invented the first automotive radiator in 1911, the first car heater in 1929 and the first vehicle air conditioner in 1954. Delphi has over 100 years of experience supplying OEMs, which today includes the likes of Toyota, Ford, Audi and Ferrari.