Splash Guards by Dee Zee®. Protect fenders behind wheel well areas against rock chips and hardened deposits that build up from road tar, grime, mud, and slush with Plastic Mud Flaps from Dee Zee. Heavy-duty, durable plastic construction ensures resistance to cracking, warping, or discoloring even under the toughest conditions.
- Molded plastic construction provides flexibility, strength, and durability
- Available in sized 11” x 18” sets
- Installation is easy using existing vehicle fasteners, but some minor drilling may be required on some applications
- Installation may not be possible if fender flares or running boards with built-in guards are already installed
- Notch contours to fender well
- Sold in pairs
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes that it is extremely important to be environmentally aware and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer - giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. Our website is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you've seen on this page as well as the company's complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov