Red Label Standard Single Lid Side Mount Tool Box (DZ8768) by Dee Zee®. Dimensions: L: 68" x W: 12.75" x W1: 8.5" x W2: 4.25" x H: 11.1" x H1: 6" x H2: 5". Volume: 4.2 cu.ft. Finish: Silver. Material: Diamond-Tread Aluminum. This smaller single lid box mounts on top of either side bedrail and offers durable, diamond tread aluminum construction that has been polished to a brilliant shine and protected with clear powder coat finish to guard against chips and scratches. All Red Label boxes come with an easy-to-use release handle, stainless steel lock cylinder, a concealed full-length hinge, dampened gas shocks, adjustable lid tightness, removable storage tray, self-adjusting latches, and airtight sealing. Lifetime warranty.
Notes: Drilling is not required.
|Side Mount Tool Box|
|Dimensions: L: 68" x W: 12.75" x W1: 8.5" x W2: 4.25" x H: 11.1" x H1: 6" x H2: 5"|
|Volume: 4.2 cu.ft.|
|Drilling is Not Required|
|Hardware is Included|
|Handle Type: Paddle Handle|
|Assembly Required: No|
|Mounting Location: Passenger or Driver Side Bed Rail|
- Red Label signifies standard .056 aluminum construction with textured diamond tread pattern
- Box is designed to mount atop either side bed rail and hang down partially into the side of the bed area
- Diamond-tread pattern aluminum is coated with a durable clear powder coat finish to add luster to the unpainted aluminum, and guard against chips and scratches
- A full-length hinge prevents uneven opening and is concealed to prevent contact or jamming against items inside tool box
- Gas shocks allow lid to glide open or closed smoothly
- Removable plastic tray keeps smaller items organized
- Self-adjusting latches allow the toolbox lid to click in place tightly with the dampened feel and security of a well-made bank door
- Rubber gasket seals keep moisture and the elements out
- Lid strikers can be adjusted to customize the tightness of rubber gasket compression when the lid is shut
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
With a polished metal finish, the Red Label Brite Diamond-Tread Side Mount Tool Box is designed to mount atop either side bed rail and hang down partially into the side of the bed area. While room inside is ample, the box does not hang down so low that it prevents loading of panels or lumber on the bed floor beneath it. Because Dee Zee believes a tool box that’s corrosion-free and strong enough to remain functional for a long time should also continue to look good, the textured diamond tread aluminum surfaces are finished with a protective layer of clear powder coat to prevent scratches, chips, and tarnishing. And since the top of the side mount tool box provides a flat hard surface, it makes a convenient work area.
The Red Label Brite Diamond-Tread Side Mount Tool Box eliminates the headache of hinges that bind when lids are pulled from one side. Instead of two separate hinges, a uniform integrated one spans the entire width of the lid. Not only does that allow the lid to open evenly, gas struts on both sides allow it to glide up with dampened, jewel-like smoothness. So when you want the lid open, it stays open without falling on your fingers. And when you want the lid shut, it stays shut without loosening because you can adjust the level of tightness it maintains. Your tool box will remain sealed without allowing moisture and dust to creep in. For added storage convenience, a removable plastic tray keeps small items secure in sectioned areas. Dee Zee proudly manufactures the Red Label Brite Diamond-Tread Side Mount Tool Box in the United States and back them with a limited lifetime warranty on the aluminum construction against manufacturing defects and corrosion.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes that it is extremely important to be environmentally aware and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer - giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. Our website is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you've seen on this page as well as the company's complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov