HARDware Series Standard Single Lid Crossover Tool Box (DZ8160SB) by Dee Zee®. Dimensions: L: 60" x L1: 51" x W: 20" x W1: 17.125" x H: 13.2" x H1: 7.2" x H2: 6". Volume: 7.1 cu.ft. Finish: Textured Black. Material: Steel. This Single Lid Crossover box mounts atop bedrails and offers 20-gauge traditional steel construction with a larger “top hat” section finished in black powder coat. While the overall design and durability mirrors Dee Zee’s Blue Label commercial grade Crossover box, the HARDware series version is built to offer value for the customer that needs a lockable box without the greater cost of heavy-duty aluminum construction. All HARDware series boxes come with easy-to-use lid release handles on both sides, a concealed full-length hinge, dampened gas shocks, adjustable lid tightness, removable storage tray, self-adjusting latches, and airtight sealing. 3-year warranty.
Notes: Drilling is not required.
|Crossover Tool Box|
|Dimensions: L: 60" x L1: 51" x W: 20" x W1: 17.125" x H: 13.2" x H1: 7.2" x H2: 6"|
|Volume: 7.1 cu.ft.|
|Finish: Textured Black|
|Drilling is Not Required|
|Hardware is Included|
|Handle Type: 2 Paddle Handles|
|Assembly Required: No|
|Mounting Location: Front Bulkhead/Bed Rails|
- HARDware series reflects 20-gauge traditional steel construction
- Designed for heavy-duty commercial use with rigid steel that is highly resistant to dents from heavy objects that may shift during motion
- Smooth surface steel is protected with a durable white powder coat layer to guard against chips, scratches, and corrosion
- Easy-grab stainless steel release handles located on both sides of the box can be reached easily from either side of your truck
- A full-length hinge prevents uneven opening and is concealed to prevent contact or jamming against items inside tool box
- Gas struts allow lid to glide open or closed smoothly
- Removable plastic tray keeps smaller items organized
- One-piece lid is reinforced with cross brackets to enhance rigidity and eliminate flexing
- Self-adjusting latches allow the toolbox lid to click in place tightly with the dampened feel and security of a well-made bank door
- Rubber gasket seals keep moisture and the elements out
- Lid strikers can be adjusted to customize the tightness of rubber gasket compression when the lid is shut
- 3-year manufacturer warranty on steel, 1-year warranty on outer finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
With easy-to-use release handles on either side, the HARDware Series White Steel Single Lid Crossover Tool Box mirrors Dee Zee’s Blue Label commercial grade aluminum version, but substitutes 20-gauge traditional steel to offer value for the customer that needs a lockable box without the greater cost of heavy-duty aluminum construction. The HARDware Series White Steel Single Lid Crossover Tool Box is built for convenience and begins by eliminating the headache of folding arm hinges that bind when the lid is pulled from one side of your vehicle. Instead of two separate ones, an integrated single hinge spans the entire width of the lid. Not only does that allow the lid to open evenly, gas struts on both sides allow it to glide up with dampened, jewel-like smoothness. So when you want the lid open, it stays open without falling on your fingers. And when you want the lid shut, it stays shut without loosening because you can adjust the level of tightness it maintains. Your tool box will remain sealed without allowing moisture and dust to creep in.
Dee Zee’s Crossover style tool box is built as one open box with a wider top section that rests on top of your truck’s bed rails. The smaller section beneath the top area is deep enough to provide excellent room inside, but not so deep that it prevents loading of panels or lumber on the bed floor beneath it. A removable plastic tray keeps small items secure in sectioned areas. To resist corrosion, scratches, and chips, traditional mild steel surfaces are protected with a layer of white powder coat to enhance style while preventing scratches, chips, and tarnishing. Dee Zee proudly manufactures all HARDware series tool boxes in the United States and backs them with a 3-year warranty against manufacturing defects and corrosion.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes that it is extremely important to be environmentally aware and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer - giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. Our website is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you've seen on this page as well as the company's complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov