Universal Brite-Tread™ 1st Row Black Floor Mats by Dee Zee®. 2 Pieces, Size: 20" x 27". Protect the carpeting and interior of your vehicle from muck and general wear from heeled shoes with stylish grooved rubber floor mats with polished diamond tread aluminum center sections. Rubber cleats on the underside prevent sliding, and deep grooves on top remain pliable in the coldest of temperatures. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Trimming May be Required
- California Proposition 65 Warning
|Dimensions: 20" L x 27" W|
- Grooved rubber construction provides superior footing in wet weather conditions
- Center sections are authentic polished diamond tread aluminum coated with a clear layer of protective powder coat finish to resist scratches and abrasions
- Cleated underside anchors floor mat in position and eliminates sliding
- Sold in sets of two for the front seats only
- Rubber compound is extremely dense and difficult to tear or cut
- Mats are flexible and will not corrode or crack in the most extreme of temperatures
- Channels are designed to hold water and melted snow inside the floor mat surface without spilling
- Easy to clean
- Trim-Able design to fit most vehicles
- Resists degrading on contact with fuel, oil spills and ultraviolet rays
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Whether the climate you live in is cold and snowy, rainy and warm, or simply dry and hot, you’ve got unsavory muck on your shoes just waiting to work itself into the carpeting of your vehicle. Floor mats with a carpeted surface only last so long before they get discolored with slush, mud, or plain silty dirt and become worn down from the non-stop scraping action of hard-heeled shoes. And if you have no mats at all, degrading your vehicle’s built-in carpeting causes damage that’s much harder to reverse. Either way, worn carpeting makes a vehicle interior appear dirty, old, and uncared for – factors that cost you money by devaluing your automobile at trade-in time. You can keep replacing carpeted floor mats with new ones, but why spend the money when you can own a set of uniquely stylish Brite-Tread™ Front Floor Mats that are resistant to wear for the lifetime of your vehicle.
Like all Dee Zee rubber floor mats, these feature grooved rubber construction that is highly resistant to cuts, abrasions, and gouges. However, the Brite-Tread floor mats add stylish diamond tread aluminum sections that glow with the reflective brilliance only polished aluminum can give. A layer of ceramic clear powder coat is applied to increase the metal’s natural shine while it protects the surface from any onslaught of winter grit. The Brite-Tread floor mats are available in a universal size with a perimeter area that’s designed to be trimmed, so fitting them to any vehicle is easy. Dee Zee proudly manufactures the Brite-Tread Front Floor Mats in the United States and to ensure your satisfaction, backs them with a 3-year warranty.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes that it is extremely important to be environmentally aware and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer - giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. Our website is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you've seen on this page as well as the company's complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.