Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser with Small Block Chevy 1991, Water Header by Dedenbear®.
Notes: Designed for drag race use only.
|Water Manifold Finish: Natural|
|Water Manifold Material: Aluminum|
|Inlet Quantity: Two|
|Inlet Size: 3/4" NPT|
|Outlet Quantity: One|
|Outlet Size: 1/2" NPT|
- Dual 3/4 inch NPT threads let coolant feed from either side of the engine
- Designed to distribute coolant equally into both sides of the engine
- Top mounted 1/2 inch NPT outlet accepts a temperature sending gauge, switch or pressure tap
- Lightweight castings designed with our WP3 water pump to perform as an engineered cooling system
- Compatible with other types of remote mounted water pump
Dedenbear® products was started in 1979 by Debra and Dennis Reid as a part time business. Debra has a degree from Chico State University and was responsible for the accounting aspects when the company first started. Dennis has a Bachelors and Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of California, Berkeley. His employment background was as a design engineer for Fabco Axle Division of Kelsey Hayes Corp., R&D engineer in charge of instrumentation at Transamerica DeLaval Diesel Engines, and Nuclear Weapons Testing instrumentation Senior Engineer for EG&G corporation. In the constantly evolving sport of drag racing, it takes real innovation to claw your way to the top of the heap—and that’s where Dedenbear’s been for over 20 years! With the development of the world’s first electronic delay box, Dedenbear launched drag racing into the technology age and changed the game forever. Today, it offers a full line of cutting edge drag racing products designed to get you down the track faster, like nitrous controllers, shifter solenoids, water pumps, and much more.