Disc Style Throttle Stop by Dedenbear®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Designed specifically for the highest mile per hour cars
- No flow restrictions for maximum horsepower
- Needle bearings for smooth, precise activation
- Centered openings for best repeatability
- Simple and accurate adjustability
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel and brass
- Adjustable opening and closing rates
- Low Profile - only 1.5 inches tall
- Packages complete with solenoid valve, airlines and fittings
Dedenbear® products was started in 1979 by Debra and Dennis Reid as a part time business. Debra has a degree from Chico State University and was responsible for the accounting aspects when the company first started. Dennis has a Bachelors and Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of California, Berkeley. His employment background was as a design engineer for Fabco Axle Division of Kelsey Hayes Corp., R&D engineer in charge of instrumentation at Transamerica DeLaval Diesel Engines, and Nuclear Weapons Testing instrumentation Senior Engineer for EG&G corporation. In the constantly evolving sport of drag racing, it takes real innovation to claw your way to the top of the heap—and that’s where Dedenbear’s been for over 20 years! With the development of the world’s first electronic delay box, Dedenbear launched drag racing into the technology age and changed the game forever. Today, it offers a full line of cutting edge drag racing products designed to get you down the track faster, like nitrous controllers, shifter solenoids, water pumps, and much more.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov